One of the trucks that quickly got everyone’s attention at the 20th Anniversary Trail Ride was Jeremy Fitzpatrick’s 1991 Ford Ranger 4×4. What really surprised many of us is that he actually took the Ranger off-road. We’re glad he brought it out for us to enjoy, and pretty cool to actually see him take it off-road.
Here are some details on the truck:
- 1991 Ford Ranger
- Engine: 347 Stroker
- Transmission: TCI C-4
- B&M Shifter
- Transfer Case: 1354 BW
- Dana 30 front axle with posi-lok
- Ford 8.8 Rear Axle with detroit locker
- 37-inch M16 Super swamper Tires
- 11.5-inches of total lift
- JVC Stereo with JL Audio speakers and Phoenix Gold sub
- 4-Inch cowl induction fiberglass hood.
Ford 347 Stroker V8
Click the photos to enlarge.