The new Ford Ranger is coming this fall. Are you ready for it?
This 2016 Ford Ranger Wildtrak T6 4×4 was built by Option 4WD in Nakhon Pathom Province Taiwan.
The truck features:
- Option 4wd 4-inch Suspension lift
- Profender front shocks
- OME coil springs
- Mickey Thompson Bala Claws – LT315/75R16 (34.6 x 12.4 x 16)
- Black – Red Shadow Alloy 16-inch Wheels
- SAFARI snorkle
- ARB Sahara front bumper
- Option 4WD skid plate
- AEK rear bumper
- Warn Tabor 12,000lb winch
- Lighforce Off-road lights
The combination of the new suspension components and Mickey Thompson Baja Claws give the truck an aggressive style.
This truck is definitely ready for the off-road. I like how the AEK rear bumper incorporates beefy D-rings, LED lights, positions for the backup sensors, and cutouts to bolt on a hitch and trailer plug.
Click the photos to enlarge – click the arrows to load more.