• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Starting From Ground Up

jmzneal

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1994 and 2007
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
what brands of MAF did you try so i don't go down the same path and waste money on pretty plastic crap that don't work.
I'll look up mega squirt too and see if i like that ave. since that's what you used.

...:sorrysign::offtopic: I was looking on the site and saw where a guy cut 6 in off the tail end and shortened his bed after the wheels...that's awesome but it's got me perplext and intreaged, but not wanting to do it to my 94 since i would have to have a toneau made to cover up the stereo equipment...maybe my 07 later down the road though..lol

anupaum

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
what brands of MAF did you try so i don't go down the same path and waste money on pretty plastic crap that don't work.
I just used the factory one with an adaptor welded into the post intercooler tubing.

I'll look up mega squirt too and see if i like that ave. since that's what you used.
It's easier than it looks!

...:sorrysign::offtopic: I was looking on the site and saw where a guy cut 6 in off the tail end and shortened his bed after the wheels...that's awesome but it's got me perplext and intreaged, but not wanting to do it to my 94 since i would have to have a toneau made to cover up the stereo equipment...maybe my 07 later down the road though..lol
I'd like to LENGTHEN my truck and put an extra set of doors and seats in!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals