gw33gp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey new to the forum, I seen a post that caught my eye. I have a 2003 ford explorer with the 4.0 and did a lift kit and then put 4.56 gears in the rear end and now the speedo is giving me fits. I read your post on Dakota Digital. I was wondering did you have to disable the ABS to make this work, or was the VSS was good enough to make it work. I know some these vehicles use both vss and oss.
    gw33gp
    gw33gp
    No, I didn't disable the ABS. The instructions say to connect after the ABS controller or the ABS may not work properly. I couldn't figure out which wire to tie into so I just pulled the instrument panel out and tied into a wire going to the speedometer.
    RoadKing
    Thanks , and that worked for you, and you were able to get your speedo to calibrate somewhat close?
    RoadKing
    Hey gw33gp is there anyway we can talk. I got my SGI-100BT. Trying to get this working. This is the truck my wife drives, so I have limited time to keep it torn apart. 269-539-1732.
    Hey man if u can email me at abelrjtx@gmail.com
    or you can text me at 325-864-7646
    i just want to go over some recommended performance parts for my little ranger.
    Hey man i got the same truck as you pretty much. nd i noticed that you had a bama chip tuner on your description. Did this help a lot on your truck?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…