• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Lets see your custom bumpers.

bttlscrs00x

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Yea same idea quakershaker but the one I saw was a whole bumper. Amara can you just pin a bumper cover to your existing somehow and be legal?:dunno:
To be quite honest, I don't like the thing that's on it. I think it's ugly. If I want a pure custom fabbed bumper, I will add a brush guard and skid plate. Anything less is a waste, IMO.

LIMA BEAN

TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
To be quite honest, I don't like the thing that's on it. I think it's ugly. If I want a pure custom fabbed bumper, I will add a brush guard and skid plate. Anything less is a waste, IMO.
True, true. I have mine designed from my own ideas and stolen ideas but it should be sweet. Back ones mostly built but I need to get the warn 6000 set up on it still and finish the swing out

QuakerShaker4242

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0l V6
Transmission
Automatic
That's pretty cool.. Do you have a build thread or something to show how you did it? Or how you bolted it up?
i dont have a build thread man im bad at taking pictures at the time lol i just get at it. the tubes were already bent when i got ahold of them. the very bottom of the loop was actually two pieces though kinda like L J and i welded them together and put the crossmember in the middle. i dont have a tube bender or much money now adays so this is what i came up with and it was free. the way its set up is through like 3 hitch recievers, 1 on each side of the frame by the bumper and one attached to the crossmember for my shocks. heres the best close pic i got. be kind cause its still in primer and needs some spring cleaning.
id like to go all out and build some crazy tube bumpers front and rear... some day lol

LIMA BEAN

TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
i dont have a build thread man im bad at taking pictures at the time lol i just get at it. the tubes were already bent when i got ahold of them. the very bottom of the loop was actually two pieces though kinda like L J and i welded them together and put the crossmember in the middle. i dont have a tube bender or much money now adays so this is what i came up with and it was free. the way its set up is through like 3 hitch recievers, 1 on each side of the frame by the bumper and one attached to the crossmember for my shocks. heres the best close pic i got. be kind cause its still in primer and needs some spring cleaning.
id like to go all out and build some crazy tube bumpers front and rear... some day lol
What all kinds of lift do you have on that and what size tires?

88_Eddie

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 2000
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L, 4.0L
Transmission
Manual

QuakerShaker4242

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0l V6
Transmission
Automatic
What all kinds of lift do you have on that and what size tires?
hard to say. once you get so high you lose count lol.i have 9" full size coils up front giving about 12" with custom coil buckets giving an extra 5 probably. in the rear there are custom 9" drop down hangers with extended shackles and 4" block. stock f150 leafs to eliminate axle wrap. a 3" bl to top it off. so about 20-23". the tires are 46" baja claws.

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
Here is the one I had built two years ago. I had a Suzuki Samurai bumper builder make it to my specs. I still have not put it on...maybe next summer. I just got too many projects going on this summer and next summer with my 06 Wrangler and my 88 Sammi Krawler build that I will have done someday. I paid $295 with shipping for this bumper. I had it built with no mounting brackets so I could fab up my own to fit the my Ranger. I took off my bumper and had a friend help me mock fit it in place to see how it was going to looked and I really thought it looked so nice. I just have not done anything else to complete the project. But I will get it on as soon as I get the time.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals