• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Can we get a seperate 'Politics' forum, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger Dave (B25)

U.S. Military - Veteran
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'10
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
My credo
Don't vote Democrat.
Hey lil boggin, thanks for the negetive rep AGAIN and for telling me to go F#ck myself AGAIN. I see your being a thin skinned little bi-polar girl AGAIN the second someone dont agree with you. Grow up kid, although your little temper tantrums are hilarious.:icon_rofl:
That's okay, Lima: 02RangerXLT neg repped me too, for pointing out the obvious flaws in his argument (whining about having to dig for RBV content in the Tailgate).

Funny how only some people are allowed to have opinions about a subject, and if their position is shown to be fallacious, they get pouty and neg-rep you.

I dont remember whining about anything, if thats what you think then think again. if thats the way you fags like it then ok, no big deal.
Says a lot about your level of maturity.

Last edited:

doorgunner

Lab Rat for V.A. hospital
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
New Orleans (8' below sea level & sinking)
Vehicle Year
1934/1989
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
350+1
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
N/A
Total Drop
3/4
Tire Size
23570R15
My credo
JESUS Loves Ya!
O.K. Let's review some of the high-lights (& low-lites) of this thread:

:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: great thanks, you made me laugh like a complete idiot at my desk at work :icon_rofl:

When we first discussed the Tailgate, if my memory serves, we decided to make it a place where moderators would not have to go. I do not have access to the Tailgate because I did not sign up for it. It's the the prison yard. It's the part of TRS that we don't want attention drawn to. Go in there at your own risk. That's where politics belongs when you are on a truck site. It's good we have it, and it needs to stay the way it is. I don't think TRS should host politics, specifically. Leave it in the cellblock. If you can't take it, don't go in there. I don't. there are plenty of other websites if you want to argue politics. Your congressman doesn't surf TRS. Spend your energy bombarding him with your opinion. he's got an e-mail address and probably a blog.
Will.....thanks for the advice about sending all this to our Congressmen...but I tried that once.....never did get the ammunition I needed...
Ohhhh....by the way....I was a member of this site for several years until I realized (with the help of another member) that the General Forum is a "sub-forum" of the TRUCK FORUM.....which probably means that only unusual truck-related threads should be posted here.

Hey lil boggin, thanks for the negetive rep AGAIN and for telling me to go F#ck myself AGAIN. I see your being a thin skinned little bi-polar girl AGAIN the second someone dont agree with you. Grow up kid, although your little temper tantrums are hilarious.:icon_rofl:

one time I pulled a nose hair out... it made me sneeze bad.

I'm only commenting so I can watch you guys bicker.

...this thread is going to end up getting moved to the "tailgate" how is that for irony?

That's okay, Lima: 02RangerXLT neg repped me too, for pointing out the obvious flaws in his argument (whining about having to dig for RBV content in the Tailgate).
Funny how only some people are allowed to have opinions about a subject, and if their position is shown to be fallacious, they get pouty and neg-rep you.
Says a lot about your level of maturity.

Fleedom of Speech.....ain't America great!

LIMA BEAN

TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
I found it interesting that the moment I read the first post here I went staright to the tailgate to see all the politic threads there was 1 on the first page, I just now went there and again there was 1. For Americans I dont see anything more important right now than discussing WTF about our gubbment and country and the tailgate is an awsome venue for us to discuss and debate current issues that we face. One thing that erks me is when people from somewhere else get on a thread about American issues and b*tch and stir the pot when their freedom was paid for with more American blood than their own. On the other hand its neat to see others from somewhere else participate positivly even though their words are moot in the end because they have no right to cast a ballot, and everytime I cast a ballot I walk out of the booth with a tear in my eye knowing full well how many men and women gave their lives or put their lives on the line for me to have that opportunity.

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
No one has ever confronted me, i have disagreed with a few people as they have me since 2003- 04 but i have never seen anyone instantly go mental and personaly attack some one with every profanity in the book, neg rep, and vengeful immature behind the scenes games. Heated debate among people is normal, freaking out is not. I made a bad joke outside the tailgate got banned and took my licks, your lucky the site profanity filter caught most of what you said in your above quote since this IS General Discussions and young people or others offended may have already read it. Wether you said the above to me or someone else I wouldnt want my kid reading it especially with the hate you convey towards anyone who dont agree with you verbatim. With that said I completely disagree with you that political threads should be moved from the tailgate, it is there to allow more free speech and since most political threads there are about the USA why do you bother with them? I dont go to the sanctuary because i wouldnt agree with anything there, I read your posts because some of the time I agree with you... just not always.

I found it interesting that the moment I read the first post here I went staright to the tailgate to see all the politic threads there was 1 on the first page, I just now went there and again there was 1. For Americans I dont see anything more important right now than discussing WTF about our gubbment and country and the tailgate is an awsome venue for us to discuss and debate current issues that we face. One thing that erks me is when people from somewhere else get on a thread about American issues and b*tch and stir the pot when their freedom was paid for with more American blood than their own. On the other hand its neat to see others from somewhere else participate positivly even though their words are moot in the end because they have no right to cast a ballot, and everytime I cast a ballot I walk out of the booth with a tear in my eye knowing full well how many men and women gave their lives or put their lives on the line for me to have that opportunity.
I told you, i dont have a problem with you or anybody else dis-agreeing with me, nor do I have a problem with you or anybody else here because the majority of the members here are people Ive never had any personal experiences with so that leaves me no reason to have anything against anybody here. if anyone else has a problem with me then fine, that still dont really give me a reason to have a problem with you, so I dont see why we have to be bitching at eachother all the time. and when I say "we" and "you", its not just towards you Lima

press 1 for english

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Government's involvement in our lives and most assuredly regarding automobiles, or in our case trucks, has reached epidemic status!:icon_surprised:

Proposed government standards for emissions and fuel consumption have lead to the demise of the Ranger enthusiasts simply because there will be NO MORE!

Stick your head in the sand folks...go ahead!:shok:

You, the members of this forum, need to wake up! If you want to just talk 'Ranger', DON"T READ THE THREAD!:thefinger:

Are you kidding????? Government involvement led to the demise of the Ford Ranger??????........clueless. The Ranger is not a popular vehicle and definately not profitable so it goes. People whining about how it is old school and has not evolved????????? The government can be blamed for many things but the demise of the Ranger was caused solely by people who want a truck to be a luxury ride and not a truck.

lil_Blue_Ford

TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.9L
Transmission
Manual
Glad I could give you a good laugh
are you sure this is the second time i negative repped you? the first time i just told you what i thought through a post but then told you i was sorry, but shit what do i have to be sorry about? your a douche, i guess all of us need to grow up, because trust me im not the only one who sees the fvcktard-ness in you.
i can handle someone not agreeing with me, people disagree all the time, but your just a constant ****ing idiot, and the minute someone confronts you, you are the big man and everyone else is a little girl. so once again, **** yourself!
Boggin....

I've said it before and I'll say it one last time. After this I will no longer bother to read ANY threads/posts by you because I'm thoroughly sick of it....

Knock it off with the name calling. You're not a two year old anymore. Grow up.

'Nuff said.

doorgunner

U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1934/1989
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
350+1
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
N/A
Total Drop
3/4
Tire Size
23570R15
My credo
JESUS Loves Ya!
I don't need no stinking Tailgate political thread.......

I got all this going on in the General Forum........

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahhahahhahhaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

LIMA BEAN

TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD

With all do respect, can it DG! Shame on you for :stirthepot:. This is not about nailing Boggin to your perverbial cross, its a time to mentor... in an easy does it way. Tough love is one thing but pouring gas on a fire is another, copy!?

TheTopher

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
With all do respect, can it DG! Shame on you for :stirthepot:. This is not about nailing Boggin to your perverbial cross, its a time to mentor... in an easy does it way. Tough love is one thing but pouring gas on a fire is another, copy!?

doorgunner

U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1934/1989
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
350+1
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
N/A
Total Drop
3/4
Tire Size
23570R15
My credo
JESUS Loves Ya!

Wait a minute here! Are you people trying to tell me that you ACTUALLY READ the stuff I post???

TheTopher

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Wait a minute here! Are you people trying to tell me that you ACTUALLY READ the stuff I post???
Of all the crap that gets posted on this site, yours has quite a few nuggets of truth.

doorgunner

U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1934/1989
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
350+1
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
N/A
Total Drop
3/4
Tire Size
23570R15
My credo
JESUS Loves Ya!
Of all the crap that gets posted on this site, yours has quite a few nuggets of truth.

crap? nuggets (of truth)? apparrotly....I need more fiber

Ranger Dave (B25)

U.S. Military - Veteran
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'10
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
My credo
Don't vote Democrat.
This thread has turned to shit...

doorgunner

U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1934/1989
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
350+1
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
N/A
Total Drop
3/4
Tire Size
23570R15
My credo
JESUS Loves Ya!
LOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to keep the smell down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals