• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Can we get a seperate 'Politics' forum, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doorgunner

Lab Rat for V.A. hospital
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
New Orleans (8' below sea level & sinking)
Vehicle Year
1934/1989
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
350+1
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
N/A
Total Drop
3/4
Tire Size
23570R15
My credo
JESUS Loves Ya!
LOL! you've admitted the political discussions are more popular than all the other threads in the Tailgate forum......attracting participation is why it's there.

Maybe have a Cry Baby Forum......for those that 'cry'?:bawling:

:icon_surprised:

:shok:

:icon_rofl:

Apparrotly, we need a Sense of Humor Forum also........................ :icon_rofl:

shane96ranger

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997 / 1989
Make / Model
Ford F150-Stang
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
4.6 Triton / 5.0
Sheesh, this thread is too political for me.

All of them will stop 1/20/13 when the Oaks/Doorgunner ticket sails through.

Will

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Toyota
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
When we first discussed the Tailgate, if my memory serves, we decided to make it a place where moderators would not have to go. I do not have access to the Tailgate because I did not sign up for it. It's the the prison yard. It's the part of TRS that we don't want attention drawn to. Go in there at your own risk. That's where politics belongs when you are on a truck site. It's good we have it, and it needs to stay the way it is. I don't think TRS should host politics, specifically. Leave it in the cellblock. If you can't take it, don't go in there. I don't. there are plenty of other websites if you want to argue politics. Your congressman doesn't surf TRS. Spend your energy bombarding him with your opinion. he's got an e-mail address and probably a blog.

COPPERHEAD85

V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
^^^:icon_thumby:!
Some people just need a soapbox to stand on while they bitch.

LIMA BEAN

TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD

Well if we kick the politics out lets give the whining, crying little puzzy boys their own cute little pink barbie thread too. That way they can cry about having to watch their girlfriends bang other guys and such without fear of being called a wimp, whats going to happen ban people for a political thread in the tailgate next. The santuary got started for the people who believe that stuff and yet they too come to the hoorhouse (tailgate) and cry about content there. Like the Moderator said, its the prison yard not the pink jeep and rainbow forum... dont like it dont go there period.

doorgunner

U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1934/1989
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
350+1
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
N/A
Total Drop
3/4
Tire Size
23570R15
My credo
JESUS Loves Ya!
HEY! i resemble that sanctuary remark....(I didn't realize the tailgate was a .................you know............ :icon_rofl:

EDIT: annnnnnnnnnnnd one other thang.....does this now mean that the General Forum is now corruptededed and is now a ho-house too?

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahhahhahhaahaaaaaa....weeeeze

RatDog8o8

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Your congressman doesn't surf TRS. Spend your energy bombarding him with your opinion. he's got an e-mail address and probably a blog.
And.......to the possible detriment of his career......maybe a Twitter account!

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
I dont remember whining about anything, if thats what you think then think again. if thats the way you fags like it then ok, no big deal. but for ****s sakes, sorry for giving my opinion and tossing out an idea. i dont remember bitching about you for your ideas?
anyway since its not going to happen, good enough, close the thread or delete it or do whatever, discussions over

Ranger Sport Honduras

Zoom Zoom
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mitsubishi/Ford
Engine Size
3.0/2.3
My credo
Fortune Favors the Brave
I dont remember whining about anything, if thats what you think then think again. if thats the way you fags like it then ok, no big deal. but for ****s sakes, sorry for giving my opinion and tossing out an idea. i dont remember bitching about you for your ideas?
anyway since its not going to happen, good enough, close the thread or delete it or do whatever, discussions over
:agree:

doorgunner

U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1934/1989
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
350+1
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
N/A
Total Drop
3/4
Tire Size
23570R15
My credo
JESUS Loves Ya!
And.......to the possible detriment of his career......maybe a Twitter account! There! You see! Something GOOD can come out of political posts!

You had a good point Boggin....but everybody wants to have some "FUN" with it.....just remember....Jesus loves you....

RatDog8o8

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Best I can tell, I was in support of the concept......didn't think I was "bitching" about it, at all.

:icon_confused:

doorgunner

U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1934/1989
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
350+1
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
N/A
Total Drop
3/4
Tire Size
23570R15
My credo
JESUS Loves Ya!
When we first discussed the Tailgate, if my memory serves, we decided to make it a place where moderators would not have to go. I do not have access to the Tailgate because I did not sign up for it. It's the the prison yard. It's the part of TRS that we don't want attention drawn to. Go in there at your own risk. That's where politics belongs when you are on a truck site. It's good we have it, and it needs to stay the way it is. I don't think TRS should host politics, specifically. Leave it in the cellblock. If you can't take it, don't go in there. I don't. there are plenty of other websites if you want to argue politics. Your congressman doesn't surf TRS. Spend your energy bombarding him with your opinion. he's got an e-mail address and probably a blog.

Will.....thanks for the advice about sending all this to our Congressmen...but I tried that once.....never did get the ammunition I needed...

Ohhhh....by the way....I was a member of this site for several years until I realized (with the help of another member) that the General Forum is a "sub-forum" of the TRUCK FORUM.....which probably means that only unusual truck-related threads should be posted here.

Last edited:

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
Best I can tell, I was in support of the concept......didn't think I was "bitching" about it, at all.

:icon_confused:
I wasnt directing that post at you, sorry if it seemed that way

LIMA BEAN

TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Hey lil boggin, thanks for the negetive rep AGAIN and for telling me to go F#ck myself AGAIN. I see your being a thin skinned little bi-polar girl AGAIN the second someone dont agree with you. Grow up kid, although your little temper tantrums are hilarious.:icon_rofl:

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
Hey lil boggin, thanks for the negetive rep AGAIN and for telling me to go F#ck myself AGAIN. I see your being a thin skinned little bi-polar girl AGAIN the second someone dont agree with you. Grow up kid, although your little temper tantrums are hilarious.:icon_rofl:
Glad I could give you a good laugh
are you sure this is the second time i negative repped you? the first time i just told you what i thought through a post but then told you i was sorry, but shit what do i have to be sorry about? your a douche, i guess all of us need to grow up, because trust me im not the only one who sees the fvcktard-ness in you.
i can handle someone not agreeing with me, people disagree all the time, but your just a constant ****ing idiot, and the minute someone confronts you, you are the big man and everyone else is a little girl. so once again, **** yourself!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals