• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Can we get a seperate 'Politics' forum, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger Sport Honduras

Zoom Zoom
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mitsubishi/Ford
Engine Size
3.0/2.3
My credo
Fortune Favors the Brave
Hey lil boggin, thanks for the negetive rep AGAIN and for telling me to go F#ck myself AGAIN. I see your being a thin skinned little bi-polar girl AGAIN the second someone dont agree with you. Grow up kid, although your little temper tantrums are hilarious.:icon_rofl:
LOL thats funny

Colin

Article Contributor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD

LIMA BEAN

TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Naw it dont need to be locked, Boggin just needs to learn to agree to dis- agree about certain things and not take it so personal. Anytime someone posts a thread asking peoples thoughts a good percentage are going to not agree, its the internet for jebus sake... live and let live.

DRanger024

Supporting Member
Solid Axle Swap
Ham Radio Operator
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
Total Lift
6-7” front maybe 3” rear
Total Drop
Tire Size
33x12.50-15
one time I pulled a nose hair out... it made me sneeze bad.

Ranger Sport Honduras

Zoom Zoom
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mitsubishi/Ford
Engine Size
3.0/2.3
My credo
Fortune Favors the Brave
I have a Ford Ranger u know...

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
Naw it dont need to be locked, Boggin just needs to learn to agree to dis- agree about certain things and not take it so personal. Anytime someone posts a thread asking peoples thoughts a good percentage are going to not agree, its the internet for jebus sake... live and let live.
I told you i dont have a problem with dis-agreeing with other people. if you dont like my idea than all the power to you, i never lost any respect for you for that.

TheTopher

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I'm only commenting so I can watch you guys bicker.

LIMA BEAN

TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Glad I could give you a good laugh
are you sure this is the second time i negative repped you? the first time i just told you what i thought through a post but then told you i was sorry, but shit what do i have to be sorry about? your a douche, i guess all of us need to grow up, because trust me im not the only one who sees the fvcktard-ness in you.
i can handle someone not agreeing with me, people disagree all the time, but your just a constant ****ing idiot, and the minute someone confronts you, you are the big man and everyone else is a little girl. so once again, **** yourself!
No one has ever confronted me, i have disagreed with a few people as they have me since 2003- 04 but i have never seen anyone instantly go mental and personaly attack some one with every profanity in the book, neg rep, and vengeful immature behind the scenes games. Heated debate among people is normal, freaking out is not. I made a bad joke outside the tailgate got banned and took my licks, your lucky the site profanity filter caught most of what you said in your above quote since this IS General Discussions and young people or others offended may have already read it. Wether you said the above to me or someone else I wouldnt want my kid reading it especially with the hate you convey towards anyone who dont agree with you verbatim. With that said I completely disagree with you that political threads should be moved from the tailgate, it is there to allow more free speech and since most political threads there are about the USA why do you bother with them? I dont go to the sanctuary because i wouldnt agree with anything there, I read your posts because some of the time I agree with you... just not always.

TheTopher

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual

doorgunner

Lab Rat for V.A. hospital
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
New Orleans (8' below sea level & sinking)
Vehicle Year
1934/1989
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
350+1
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
N/A
Total Drop
3/4
Tire Size
23570R15
My credo
JESUS Loves Ya!
I'm only commenting so I can watch you guys bicker.
grab a chair & a snack.....

edited for content..... I dont go to the sanctuary because i wouldnt agree with anything there, I read your posts because some of the time I agree with you... just not always.

Lima...Lima...Lima....don't be so distant...we don't argue in the Sanctuary...that's one of the rules....I visit the General Forum to learn things/have a good time/rarely talk about something I'm sure of...LOL.

You could visit the Sanctuary...I promise that you won't have to believe in Jesus (no....not Hey-sooz)

racsan

Supporting Member
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford/escape
Engine Type
2.5 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
2.5/151 I-4
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Tire Size
235/70/16
My credo
the grey-t escape
...this thread is going to end up getting moved to the "tailgate" how is that for irony?

LIMA BEAN

TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD

LIMA BEAN

TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
grab a chair & a snack.....

Lima...Lima...Lima....don't be so distant...we don't argue in the Sanctuary...that's one of the rules....I visit the General Forum to learn things/have a good time/rarely talk about something I'm sure of...LOL.

You could visit the Sanctuary...I promise that you won't have to believe in Jesus (no....not Hey-sooz)
No no no dont take that wrong DG! I see nothing wrong with the Santuary at all for those who enjoy it and I am sure many have been helped and comforted there, its just not for me. Its just a personal choice for me, everyone is entitled to their beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals