• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

87 ranger xlt hub issues

lewiusmc93

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
hi i recently bought an 87 ranger xlt 4x4, was replacing the front passenger side bearing and notice the needle thrust bearing, bearing spacer, and the axle shaft spacer are missing. mine are auto locking hubs WITHOUT an inner and outer spindle nut. the spindle nut on there is a hex nut, not a spanner, and instead of an outer nut to hold torque, there's a small key that slides under the nut. i was wondering if anyone knew if the needle bearings, washers and shaft spacers come with new hubs, or anywhere i might be able to find that stack-up. i'm considering converting to manual hubs but i need at least the axle shaft spacer to do so. any help is appreciated.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals