• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Do I sue?

Jason

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
(formerly) 200
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
You can sue, but you won't win squat. Neither will she. You have to prove you suffered damages. I don't think hurt feelings will get you very far. Maybe your sister will be weird about people seeing you together though but is that a problem if what she said is slanderous?

TheBeast

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995, 1970
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I'd call the FBI and tell them you know the names to a few active terrorists in the local area. Give them their names, tell them they are armed and heavily dangerous. Anonymously of course :) That will keep them busy for a long long time.

bmonee5

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
wow i know how the girlfriends mom can be and in my case its the grandma too. But i definately agree you need to either get rid of facebook or delete her from your contacts and anyone associated with her. Maybe call for some legal advice but i wouldn't seriously do anything untill she make's a legal move first. I wouldn't waste time or money unless she actually try's to sue you which she won't she is just trying to scare you. Print or save ANYTHING that she wrote and what you wrote if you think she is seriously going to take you to court. Good Luck!

TheBeast

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995, 1970
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Well another issue is, say they do bring her in for some crazy sh*t she could have done that was considered treason. So once they bring her in, they look for associates. If your close to her, they will consider haul your ass in to just for suspicion.

GoodOld85BlueBalls

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2010/2013
Make / Model
FORD/FORD
Engine Size
3.0Powerstroke/3.5 EcoBoost
Transmission
Manual
Just let it go and move on. Send all mail back to the post office. You can not fill out a change of adress for her, but you can inform them not to send her mail to you. If they keep sending it, I say shred it. But do know this, if she does not live there and takes mail from your mail box, she can be prosecuted for theft.

Move on and forget the psycho bitch.

adsm08

Senior Master Grease Monkey
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
Ford Technician
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31X10.50X15
Actually, you technically could fill out a change of address for her. You just aren't supposed to.

If you know her SSN you can go to the post office, grab a COA form, fill it out, and then drop it in any corner post box. Yeah, its probably a felony, and yeah she might get pissed about it and try to come after you, but she still has to prove you did it before you get in trouble.

Ozwynn

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
RE Interceptor
Transmission
Manual
My credo
If you can't go through it or around it, then go over it.
just write on her mail "No longer at this Address, return to sender". Notify the local post office that she no longer lives there.

you do not need her SSN to fill out a COA card .... just a name and just use general delivery for what ever town she lives in for the address.

then I would put her on every terrorist watch list out there ........ Infact ..... I know a guy.............

JohnnyO

Moderator Emeritus
Supporting Member
Forum Staff - Retired
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
1.5"
Tire Size
265/70-17
My credo
"220, 221, whatever it takes."
Report her to Facebook and MySpace. Take some screen shots of her shit before she takes it down.
Tell her that her god is the devil and her religion is a mental illness.
Wrap her mail in bacon.

zukirider21

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
sry but the one thing i CANNOT STAND is people who practice islam or people of other "colors" that use it to their advantage screaming religious this or racism that..

i am the most kind hearted loving, equality for the win, mother effer but once that black person or islamic person pulls that card...i become hitler invarnate...u want to pull that card fine....ill shove my boot of white power so far up ur arse u'll believe it too!

nothing pisses me off more!!!
HAHAHAHA!!! "boot of white power" lmfao awesome +1

turtle3.0

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Cut ties with her. Delete your facebook and myspace accounts like a previous poster suggested. In my experience, those two sites are good for nothing except for psycho ex's to stalk you, and to potentially make you current GF think your cheating (there is good story behind that one). Write "return to sender - no longer at this address" on all her mail and put it back in the box. And if you have the means . . . MOVE. And of course don't tell the PAB (Psycho A$$ B***h) that your moving or where your moving to. ALL ties need to be cut with her and her family.

COPPERHEAD85

V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Rent a wood chipper and invite her and her family to a picnic to meet alih (however you spell that).

babytruck

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
stay strong man, good luck hey by the way they are all batshit nuts.

Frank The Tank

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Why are you on facebook and myspace anyways? that sh!ts gay as hell.

My ex opened me an account..... she caught me with her mom (i thought it was her) blabla, and 2 weeks later my account said I was a homosexual in a relationship and ready to adopt an asian kid.

My password was changed so I had to go through a bunch of crap to get on there again, hit delete and never looked back.

you should get off there, and just ignore her completely........ remember (this too shall pass)
Why would she drive all that way over a legal battle?
btw, save printouts of everything she says till it's over.

Frank

OilPatch197

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1984/87
Make / Model
Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
Why are you on facebook and myspace anyways? that sh!ts gay as hell
Social networks are the scum of the Internet. You forgot to mention Twitter, anyhow all they are, are INFORMATION collecting machines.

Messaging via a messenger program, AIM, MSN, email, etc. is all that is needed. Blogging is lame also, unless you host it on your own site.

suprapsu

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
haha, you know how much lawyers cost?

Don't worry about it for now. Ignore her for all she's worth.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals