• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Do I sue?

Southern_Trendkill

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1961, 2010
Make / Model
Mercury, Mitsub
Engine Size
144 "Thriftpower", 2.4 MIVEC
Transmission
Manual
Man i tried cutting ties completely. i deleted her from fb, but my friend brought that to my attention, she comes to my house all the time wanting her mail, she refuses to changer her address, even though she no longer lives here, and i have moved on. i have a new girl, but the ex just will not allow me to move on. she went at my new girl, i called the cops, she split and the cops wouldnt go after her. i needed to get a warrant. couldnt do that, no grounds, i tried to get a restraining order but they said until she changes her address she has a right to come get her mail, and i dont know her new add to forward it to her.

Whenever you get mail for her, write "REFUSED, RETURN TO SENDER" on it, and leave it in the mailbox. All the places that send her mail will start marking your address as invalid, and the mail will stop.

kris97ranger

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4 litre and 7.3 litre
Transmission
Automatic
Why are you on facebook and myspace anyways? that sh!ts gay as hell.

My ex opened me an account..... she caught me with her mom (i thought it was her) blabla, and 2 weeks later my account said I was a homosexual in a relationship and ready to adopt an asian kid.

My password was changed so I had to go through a bunch of crap to get on there again, hit delete and never looked back.

you should get off there, and just ignore her completely........ remember (this too shall pass)
Why would she drive all that way over a legal battle?
btw, save printouts of everything she says till it's over.

Frank
ok im sorry it must have sucked for you but thats funny not only the part about u and her mom. but the fact she did that if i ever get pissed at one of my buddies im so going to do that!
and as for the muslim chick id do just what everyones saying tell the post office shes not there anymore if she still comes around then maybe u can get her on harrasment cause theres no reason for her to be there (no mail) and if ur lucky get a restraing order
________
Bong Pictures

Last edited:

red93terror

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
7.3 turbo
Transmission
Manual
guys, heres a new update. her w2 form came here and shes threatening to have her new bf come up here and beat my a$$. first of all, im not scared. im not big, but im mean. hes some skinny lil piece of sht from germany. if he shows up, i REFUSE to call the cops. ill handle it my way, and i will get my message across. no fists. bat, pipe, axe handle, whatever is laying around. anyway, im having them investigated. hes actually from germany, and works with the nuclear material at the oak ridge natl lab. and hes messing with an extreme muslim? something aint right here

kris97ranger

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4 litre and 7.3 litre
Transmission
Automatic
either thats a huge coinsidence or ya somthing isnt right. and you know what when he gets to your door make sure u have a camera set up you dont do shit let hime hit you first. its self defence he came to your home and hit you its on camera that you didnt instigate it.
________
CumBaby cam

Last edited:

Spitfire1975

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
This really isn't complicated........1. RETURN TO SENDER ON HER MAIL 2. MAKE A COPY OF EVERYTHING SHE WRITES TO YOU AND A JOURNAL OF WHAT SHE SAYS AND WHEN 3. DON"T TALK TO HER, DON'T BEAT HER BF IF HE SHOWS UP. CALL THE COPS. If you don't, then you are asking for headaches. If he has info on Nukes (which I kinda doubt) and if she is an EXTREMIST muslim (which I kinda doubt) then the government more than likely already knows. There are a lot of very intelligent people working on this. WALK THE **** AWAY. end of story.

red93terror

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
7.3 turbo
Transmission
Manual
theyre gonna regret the day they ever screwed with me.

kris97ranger

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4 litre and 7.3 litre
Transmission
Automatic
well see... if they wanted to they could find you on this site see things like that and take it as a threat. if you do things all sneaky you can still get what you are wanting to do but have it "legal" such as tell the post office she not there and if he showes up do what i said on my last post that way its legal it'll stand up in court if somthing happens and she gets a trip to guantamino
________
Laguna Heights Condo Wong Amat

Last edited:

red93terror

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
7.3 turbo
Transmission
Manual
idk if he has info on nukes, but he damn sure works around them. what kills me is how hes "so much better than me" because he makes more money and went to college. money aint everything man, and college tells you about as much about how smart a person is as a caterpillar tells you about a diesel engine

P.McKenna

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I would advise you from saying anything remotely close to you "Handling" or "taking Care Of" the BF on the net. Do yourself a favor and take the advise given to you above in this thread. As for the BF, unless he is an advisor or Scientist for DOE there is no way in hell a Non-US Citizen is going to be able to get the clearance to work around any nuclear materials.

Don't worry about her and her BF's BS, if he shows up call your local PD or SO and build a report with the LEO's handing the call. Also have a pen and paper next to your phone to write down any harassment (Date & Times) and keep your phone records if this situations escalates any further.

fordman4x492

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
5.oh 3oh2 v8
Transmission
Automatic
killem all and get it over with:icon_thumby: jokeing:icon_rofl:

Doom's Day Custom

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0l
Transmission
Automatic
Man i tried cutting ties completely. i deleted her from fb, but my friend brought that to my attention, she comes to my house all the time wanting her mail, she refuses to changer her address, even though she no longer lives here, and i have moved on. i have a new girl, but the ex just will not allow me to move on. she went at my new girl, i called the cops, she split and the cops wouldnt go after her. i needed to get a warrant. couldnt do that, no grounds, i tried to get a restraining order but they said until she changes her address she has a right to come get her mail, and i dont know her new add to forward it to her.

Alright here is what you do !!!!
1- copy anything that she said about you and what you said about her and have it printed out because you don't want any surpizes and you will be prepared if you get sued and to cover your ass

2-Forget her dumbass and move on

3-The mail part,well by law she can get her mail if you have it but if you write on the mail ( RETURN TO SENDER ,THIS PERSON DOES NOT LIVE HERE)
then she can't get her mail because you had it sent back and now she is f-ed now with getting her mail and she can't do anthying about it!!!!!!

4- If her boyfriend boyfriend shows up have them arrest for trespassing and if she makes a threat of violence again record it and call the cops for her making terroristic threat and that will take care of her for a while

5- make your myspace private and facebook and if she is following you online than report her ass as harassment
and if she is going into your online accounts without permision than you can get her with hacking which is illegal

Oh sorry if i copyed of anyone!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Frank The Tank

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
I hate to tell you this........ but this is America, and generally when a guy makes more money than you, is better looking than you, and has a better education. He not only thinks he's better than you, but he kinda is.

couldn't resist, I may chuckle for days about that.

Frank

Spitfire1975

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spitfire1975

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
not that it takes away your position as a human.......

TheBeast

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995, 1970
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I hate to tell you this........ but this is America, and generally when a guy makes more money than you, is better looking than you, and has a better education. He not only thinks he's better than you, but he kinda is.

couldn't resist, I may chuckle for days about that.

Frank
LOL frank. Crudentials I'd say yea, he's got you beat. A fellow with money can get a good looking girl almost anyday

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals