• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Run on water and gas

James Denton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
Gald again to have all the replys----but somehow all I still here is what I should do--It's like this I know what it does and I don't have to guess what it does-------I see mine-----how many have you built ---and check out for your self------That's right 0 -----that's what I seen.I don't do my testing on here say----or what I been told want work ---I build my on so I can see.I just tell it the way it is.SO it goes back to what people think--- it will------and people think it-- want-----It's up to you ---I heard the same time when I built the 4bbl intake for my 2.8 but it is in the tech library-under 2.8 JSD Performance 4bbl intake I was told it wouldn't work -but it did -what everyone else said don't matter to me,check this out http://www.youtube.com/EletrikRide

LOOK UNDER ---This is for the naysayers

Last edited:

gotmudd

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
390C.I
Transmission
Automatic
Gald again to have all the replys----but somehow all I still here is what I should do--It's like this I know what it does and I don't have to guess what it does-------I see mine-----how many have you built ---and check out for your self------That's right 0 -----that's what I seen.I don't do my testing on here say----or what I been told want work ---I build my on so I can see.I just tell it the way it is.SO it goes back to what people think--- it will------and people think it-- want-----It's up to you ---I heard the same time when I built the 4bbl intake for my 2.8 but it is in the tech library-under 2.8 JSD Performance 4bbl intake I was told it would work -but it did -what everyone else said don't matter to me,check this out http://www.youtube.com/EletrikRide

LOOK UNDER ---This is for the naysayers
dude you crack me up,:icon_rofl: ;missingteeth; i'm sitting here LMFAO, trying to decipher your posts. you write like a foreign exchange student who took his first hit of crack and forgot the proper order of english.

James Denton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
gotmudd----lets see IF you can decipher this ----IT WORKS ---IT WORKS ---iS that in Plain English----is it any part--- of that you can't understand.
ARE you a Foreign exchange English or spelling teacher or something.:

Last edited:

gotmudd

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
390C.I
Transmission
Automatic
gotmudd----lets see IF you can decipher this ----IT WORKS ---IT WORKS ---iS that in Plain English----is it any part--- of that you can't understand.
ARE you a Foreign exchange English or spelling teacher or something.:
ok, here's something i do understand, first: you have tested it by using one gallon of gas as your control, groovy, that's not the same as running with a full tank of gas. :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :buttkick:
second: when you run a test you have to have a control , in other words verify the ACTUAL m.p.g of vehicle driven on reg. gas, [full tank, don't be cheap, that's why we call bullshit, not enough proof] then do your test with the machine you built[ again don't cheap out use a full tank of gas] when you can bring us those numbers then we will listen. :c-n:

James Denton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
#1---I built this unit----#2--I did the testing my way----#3---this is the way I wanted IT tested---#4--What gives anyone here the right to tell me how I should tests my own design---#5 .It was all done my way and the way I wanted it,--#6--- If You want to check your on full tank of gas that's find with me-build it and let us all know how it comes out.

WE all be waiting for your gas mileage.----Have A Nices Day :pray:

Last edited:

fastpakr

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
285/75-16
They are telling you how to test it because the testing you have done so far is MEANINGLESS. If you refuse to follow any scientific methodology whatsoever to test your claims, you come across as nothing more than a quack that everyone would rather ignore.

krugford

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Also keep in mind that your posts could be construed as proof that this thing works by somebody who may not be experienced enough to know the difference. And the fact that your vehicle doesn't exactly get stellar mileage compared to what it should in the first place...

James Denton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
They are telling you how to test it because the testing you have done so far is MEANINGLESS. If you refuse to follow any scientific methodology whatsoever to test your claims, you come across as nothing more than a quack that everyone would rather ignore.
DON' see how my test is Meaningless---
I don't see anyone here that is telling me how to test mine-that has built one them self-so to me what you are saying is MEANINGLESS--All I here is check it this way or that way---It's A EASY THING TO DO BUILD IT-----and then I'll be gald to to put mine up to any you build and we test it anyway you want to. ----Until then think what you want-----So in my book the ones that keep running it down --- don't know what they are talking about

-------I'M GOING TO IGNORE THEM

Last edited:

James Denton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
---OK----CAN'T wait to here all the Scientific Methodology :bsflag:
van idle at 600 RPM without the unit turn on----the hho line runs into the top of the air cleaner FROM THE GEN. when it turn on the engine speeds up a other 150-200 RPM'S---I had to idle it back down---it runs smooth and with more power.I just tell it like it is.

krugford

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
So the engine had to respond to an additional load on the engine. By "more power" you mean your engine is producing more power at idle to compensate for the increase in load caused by the HHO system.

Have you even tried to understand the physics underlying what you think you've done? All it would take is a little effort on your part to do some reading, maybe buy a textbook, take a class, etc.

James Denton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
Like to Help anyone here ---that would like to build ----It's know need for me to keep-going round and round---with the ones that don't think it works you going to have it your way it don't matter what I say.:nopityA:Like I keep saying----Build it and then see for yourself.It takes a lot more effort to get up and do it than it does reading or thinking ,and telling someone what to do or how to do it.it YOU CAN'T BUILD ONE LET SOMEONE BUILD IT FOR YOU

BUILD IT AND THEN TELL ME i'M WRONG---:icon_surprised::icon_surprised:.

Last edited:

superdave1984

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
So the engine had to respond to an additional load on the engine. By "more power" you mean your engine is producing more power at idle to compensate for the increase in load caused by the HHO system.

Have you even tried to understand the physics underlying what you think you've done? All it would take is a little effort on your part to do some reading, maybe buy a textbook, take a class, etc.
Actually the load on the engine is minimal. About like turning the headlights on. These things only need a few amps to create the reaction. I'm not saying the thing does what he or anybody else says, just pointing out a fact.

lifted4.0

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
over on jeep forum, a guy is running a simple mason jar on a 87 yj i think, and he went from 15 mpg to 26 mpg..i dont place that is the B.S. side or the truth side, i put it in the middle...seems to be if people say they are getting an increase, either they want to screw with people, or they are just trying to spead what they have done..

hearing of all these savings, makes me want to build my own, it will work..ill be happy, or it will not work, and ill be happy that i tried it..and can say i put my head to good use unlike some people that are just arguing on here..im going for the real life example, thats how im gonna learn it.

James Denton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
over on jeep forum, a guy is running a simple mason jar on a 87 yj i think, and he went from 15 mpg to 26 mpg..i dont place that is the B.S. side or the truth side, i put it in the middle...seems to be if people say they are getting an increase, either they want to screw with people, or they are just trying to spead what they have done..

hearing of all these savings, makes me want to build my own, it will work..ill be happy, or it will not work, and ill be happy that i tried it..and can say i put my head to good use unlike some people that are just arguing on here..im going for the real life example, thats how im gonna learn it.
Thank's alot --:icon_thumby:---I'm gald to here from someone that wants to build his own and see what it does.And you are right THE REAL LIFE EXAMPLE that's how we going to learn it.not from reading books-BUILD IT AND SEE IT WORK---need any help from me just send me a pm------Happy building

James Denton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
Gas mileage that's all I heard---here's the mileage-started 9618----end 9775 157 miles----14.2 gallons to fill it up----that's without hho on
started--9775----end 9971--196 miles fill up--14.4 gallons-with hho on--and that's no BS----:icon_cheers:-I'ii leave it up to you to see what the number is :3gears::3gears:still running great------

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals