• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Run on water and gas

philzilla

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Almost 4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Lets install this system, put wings on our trucks and fly to the moon, after all the space shuttle uses hydrogen and oxygen for fuel, so its got to work !

lets go offroading on the moon ! ill put together a parts list we'll need to get there,
a battery
a bucket of water
2 electrods
some hoses
card board for the wings
A REALLY BIG RAMP and........:3gears:

Jason

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
(formerly) 200
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
How about this? Go for it! :icon_idea: If you haven't noticed, this is a forum for discussing ideas, which is exactly what is happening.
Yeah, uh, I noticed. I noticed the same 4 people discussing it in thread after thread after thread. And then the next thread. I have witnessed the absolute misuse of countless words and more googling than the entire SUNY system uses in a year.

I have seen it all, except the ability of one side or another to prove anything besides that they will keep throwing the same things out into each thread they see on this topic.

Hey mods? Why not merge the threads and make one big clusterf#ck instead of many many small ones?

89REDRANGER

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Buick
Engine Size
3.3 V6
Transmission
Automatic
A friend and I are working on a system similar to this just for shits and grins. Right now we are rounding up parts and tools to build our system. We don't have intentions of it working or proving anybody right or wrong. We just wanna see for ourselves.

Just something we saw online, thought it was an interesting concept (even though we even have our doubts), and decided to build.

After all the parts and tools are rounded up (if we even get that far without the A.D.D. kicking in), I will post a full on thread of the build-up, testing, and all that.

krugford

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Yeah, uh, I noticed. I noticed the same 4 people discussing it in thread after thread after thread. And then the next thread. I have witnessed the absolute misuse of countless words and more googling than the entire SUNY system uses in a year.

I have seen it all, except the ability of one side or another to prove anything besides that they will keep throwing the same things out into each thread they see on this topic.

Hey mods? Why not merge the threads and make one big clusterf#ck instead of many many small ones?
Want to know what I've seen? I've seen the same GD thread come up over and over again because people have a distinct inability to use the search function on a public forum. I, myself, have asked for MATHEMATICAL proof that this concept works from the people who claim it does. They can't provide it because it violates the laws of BASIC physics. Of course, you could ask the reverse of me, but I'm not the one trying to pass off BS as a miracle cure to getting better mileage, nor am I trying to sell you a kit or instructions build one of these things.

I will, however, try to get you to learn the material for yourself.

http://www.amazon.com/Fundamentals-Engineering-Thermodynamics-Michael-Moran/dp/0471274712/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1215129389&sr=1-6

James Denton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
I have got 2 sets of the plates built to go in 2 new units----i'm still testing them to see how they going to check out.Still trying to get the amps worked out on it.You have to do and redo to get it all to go together-But I get it figured out.

James Denton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
Going to try to install one of the units this week -----if things go right-:nopityA::icon_thumby:

Krugford-------I will be gald to let you know how it does-----

Last edited:

James Denton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
Put i unit on my van-2-unit when on my friends S10 TRUCK,got the units on ,we will get them wired up sometime monday,and try them out and see what happens.:clapping::clapping:

James Denton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
They on and running -little more tunning and we will see what happen.Had bad strom here knot AC OUT and all appliances in the house hit two big pine trees in the yard.The good thing no one got hurt.

philzilla

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Almost 4.0L
Transmission
Manual
i would like to see how much of a difference it didn't make

James Denton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
i would like to see how much of a difference it didn't make
Hadn't got all my figures together at this time will have when I get the storm damage replace----But the way it looks right now it going to be the differences ---(IT HAS MADE)-It runs better and with more power and that's no BS--you might want to try it for yourself--(you be gald you did)

windsordeath

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Can we see some pics of the install?

James Denton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
Still could useds some help with pictures.Both trucks running good Have gas mileage in a few days.Been a member here sinces 2003 ---November 2004 Street Truck of the month-have a lot of friends here and anyone that know me ---knows I will tell you if it will work or not and that's know BS-

Last edited:

superdave1984

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
Still could useds some help with pictures.Both trucks running good Have gas mileage in a few days.Been a member here sinces 2003 ---September 2003 Street Truck of the month-have a lot of friends here and anyone that know me ---knows I will tell you if it will work or not and that's know BS-
Far be it from em to question your integrity, but it says right there under your name "Join date August 2007"

James Denton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
Far be it from em to question your integrity, but it says right there under your name "Join date August 2007"
This is not the first sever for the TRS site it has change a few times-August 2007 is when I joined this site----November 2004 street Truck Of The Month---Where were you in 2003 I was with the TRS

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

No members online now.

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals