• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

I Hate Fords

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBII

Ranger Custom
Article Contributor
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Truck of Month
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Tire Size
What the hell are you talking about?
Yes, I am a proud owner of a Pinto. I could run over you and your dirt bike and it wouldn't hurt either of us, mentally or physically.

lol +1 for the Pinto

jammons5126

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I just called my friend up and asked him what Nova meant and he said nogo :haha: he said they are are piece of shit and dont know why they even built them

jammons5126

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I love the way this forum is going keep it up its keeping me entertained

jammons5126

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Ok just to get things straight and out of the box I dont hate fords I am just pissed all of mine are holding up to their name Found on road dead. Oh well. Like others said whatever you drive that is what you drive who gives a shit. I still like fords i still own my last ranger i had and i do have plans for it. So pretty much i am on both sides of this Chevy vs. Ford thing.

mtnrgr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
6" Skyjacker, with 1.5" coil spacers, custom radius arms, custom traction bars
Tire Size
31x10.50
My credo
Lord God is my guardian
Were you perhaps molested when you were young? The 454 lives forever. Who cares. Both of those engines are great either. Who even brought up th 460 and 454 match?

BTW- Why don't you take your American or did Mexico make it??? To Mexico since you are closer and you live in Mexico right...or is that California...my bad.
HAHA that's very :flipoff::flipoff::flipoff: funny you loud mouth worm. Who gives a shit :nono: **** it if the 454 will live forever, the 460 will still out do it anyday. My FORD is made the USA :woot: & I am American & was born here so :flipoff:

BTW- I have driven my FORD to Mexico plenty of times in the past & yes it made it back & forth with no isssues. No I do not live Mexico, I live in Cali. When I was saying the west coast for the Mexicans driving FORD trucks I meant Oregon to. :idiot:

I brought up the 460 vs 454, due to you putting the 302 against the 350 so why not make it fair.

Mutant Pony

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I was bored today, I'm stuck home watching the kids. I had no idea I could have this much fun. I really don't like to argue. My wife hates it when I just turn and walk away instead of argueing.
OH. Some of you may remember the '88 chevy Nova. One of the worst cars made that year. It repeatedly broke down and everybody hated them. It was actually a rebadged toyota corrolla.

jammons5126

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
My uncle had 2 of them that year and they broke down so bad on him he donated them to the school for them to smash them great stuff they look good in peices

exbass94

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2006, 1994
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC, 4.0 OHV
Transmission
Automatic
When was the last time you saw a wealthy person driving a Toyota? Yea that's right NEVER. Plenty of rich people drive American cars. Have you ever seen an episode of Cribs? Nothing but Escalades, Hummers, Excursions, Yukon Denali's, Navigators, Corvettes, GTs, I could go on. Not ONE Toyota. Probably because they're about the most boring vehicles on the road. I'd rather watch golf than drive one.

jammons5126

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Hey no problem thank my buddy for that he hates them

jammons5126

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
One of my friends has a toyota he drives it around town thinking he is bad ass. He says i have so much power under my hood. He clams he put about 200 more hp in there. I raced him in my stock 350. I tore him up brought him down. Not braggin though. Lol

Mutant Pony

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I had to stop and go to Novas profile to see if he was born in '88 too. He wasn't though, I could of swore that was the problem.

michowski

Reaction score
nova why dont you pm me the address for the place your gonna go offroad with your chevy so that way when you get stuck il drive my ranger in there to pull ya out. Unless your gonna donate it to the monster trucks show since most people drop off there chevy's there to get crushed.

michowski

Reaction score
I didn't say Toyotas in particular. I was saying foreign in general. Plenty of rich people...people like snoop dog and crack heads like that? I would rather watch to gays go at it in a bar then listen to you morons yap about the "AMAZING" Ford and how it is better than everything that lives.
Are you sure your just gonna watch? I have a feeling you will feel left out and go join in lol. You caved in once so a second time should be even easier to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals