Looking for someone to cut dxf files using my steel ohio


Featured Build Threads

powerstrokekid

10+ Year Member

Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
52
Points
1,601
City
New London, Ohio
Vehicle Year
1988
Engine
2.9L
Transmission
Manual
Hey everyone I recently purchased dxf cut files for a Dana 44ttb truss, and I also have a 4x6’ sheet of 1/4” steel at home. I was wondering if anyone has a plasma table and would be willing to use my steel to keep cost down. You’re welcome to copy’s of the files. I’m located in new London Ohio and travel to Cleveland daily. Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • Looking for someone to cut dxf files using my steel ohio
    00E7AB6C-EEC4-4B82-9BB5-C61E38021B5F.png
    158.3 KB · Views: 259
My local metal supplier offers a plasma table service... perhaps call around and see if any of your local places do the same.
 
You might try over on the Langmuir forum - https://forum.langmuirsystems.com/ or their facebook page

That is almost exclusively DIY folks from all over the country. Maybe there is someone local to you. I'd do it if I was closer.
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Latest posts

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top