Just need a short vid or pics! 06 XLT 4.0 A/C vacuum hoses


Featured Build Threads

DJ5D


U.S. Military - Veteran
Joined
Jun 24, 2025
Messages
1
Points
1
City
UT
Vehicle Year
2006
Transmission
Automatic
Hi, I dont have access to another ranger with AC and the nearest junkyard that * maybe * can help is 50 miles away.

I just need to see how things fit together, since I lost the vacuum reservoir (don't ask how) and part of the tubing, and I'm not sure what to order.

Here's what I got.

The tubing above, i know one connects to the vacuum port on the back firewall, and the other probably to the reservoir, but i need to know what connects to the upper end with the 2 ports, and what, if anything the "suspicious" one connects to.

A short video showing me what connects where, what I'm missing, would be SO MUCH APPRECIATED.

Just need a short vid or pics! 06 XLT 4.0 A/C vacuum hoses
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top