• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Where to by locks and keys for 85 b2

chayse brooks

Reaction score
Any one know where I can but a set of locks for an 85 bronco 2. I bought this bronco with one key for the ignition but had no key for door locks or hatch have been looking around but not sure what I'm looking for. Also I'm sure not all of the locks on the truck match being it has a completely new hatch and one new door thank you

alwaysFlOoReD

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'91, '80, '06
Make / Model
Ford, GMC,Dodge
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
My local locksmith will rekey a door lock cylinder to match the ignition key for C$18.00 if you bring it in to him. I just did that with the passenger door of my '04 f150.It took me about 1/2 hour to figure out how to take it out with the help of a youtube vid. About 10 minutes getting it back in. The b2 should be much easier.

enjr44

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 2X4; 08 FX4
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
Here the Lock guy charges $40 for the first cylinder re-key and 20 for the rest since he knows what pins are needed. You basically get a completely new lock because of the way the cylinders are made and how they come apart.

chayse brooks

Reaction score
Thanks for the information. I didn't even think about getting the locks re pined. Ill be looking around for a locksmith near me and see what that costs.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals