• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Oh Dear God......

doorgunner

Lab Rat for V.A. hospital
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
New Orleans (8' below sea level & sinking)
Vehicle Year
1934/1989
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
350+1
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
N/A
Total Drop
3/4
Tire Size
23570R15
My credo
JESUS Loves Ya!
I didn't clik on the link...after reading all the posts.....I still ain't!!

Casper98

August 2012 STOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
There's a lot of hate going on in here........ It's interesting if it was "lifted on 35's" it'd be "Sweet" Right? anyways as car people we need to respect what other people do with "their" vehicles.

Pulled from another site

"Honestly it isn't your truck so what do you guys care about? You don't have to drive it, you aren't the one that put their hard earned money into it. Sorry I don't get this "I gotta make fun of someone else's hard work" on a forum.

There are plenty of people out there that I can show pics of my Ranger and they would look at me and ask why I wasted a perfectly good truck. Why would I want to drive a lowrider, and many more things.. Guess what I didn't build my truck to be popular, I didn't build it for someone else and if I want to put a big ole Hello Kitty face on the front of it I can do it because I was the one the PAID for it to be done.

Not to mention a good portion of the hack jobs, and whatnot that are part of this or other forums. Guess what I bet the guy that owns that truck is DAMN PROUD to drive it. Another thing.. Just think if that guy is a new member here and he bought that truck and this is the first post he looks at and then because of that he gets a bad taste of what this forum is and the serious amount of help he could get from being a member here. "

Will

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Toyota
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I'm fine with it. It looks well built and it was a lot of work. Down in Whereveritis, Texas, that's a bully ride.

With all those batteries back there, I thought it was an electric vehicle.

Jraymer360

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
It doesn't need 13 inch rims, nor does it need the interior...but the rest is live able.

marauderx

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
2.3T
Transmission
Manual
It is a 4 wheeled padded room... it's down right fluffy inside...

doorgunner

Lab Rat for V.A. hospital
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
New Orleans (8' below sea level & sinking)
Vehicle Year
1934/1989
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
350+1
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
N/A
Total Drop
3/4
Tire Size
23570R15
My credo
JESUS Loves Ya!
There's a lot of hate going on in here........ It's interesting if it was "lifted on 35's" it'd be "Sweet" Right? anyways as car people we need to respect what other people do with "their" vehicles.

Pulled from another site

"Honestly it isn't your truck so what do you guys care about? You don't have to drive it, you aren't the one that put their hard earned money into it. Sorry I don't get this "I gotta make fun of someone else's hard work" on a forum.

There are plenty of people out there that I can show pics of my Ranger and they would look at me and ask why I wasted a perfectly good truck. Why would I want to drive a lowrider, and many more things.. Guess what I didn't build my truck to be popular, I didn't build it for someone else and if I want to put a big ole Hello Kitty face on the front of it I can do it because I was the one the PAID for it to be done.

Not to mention a good portion of the hack jobs, and whatnot that are part of this or other forums. Guess what I bet the guy that owns that truck is DAMN PROUD to drive it. Another thing.. Just think if that guy is a new member here and he bought that truck and this is the first post he looks at and then because of that he gets a bad taste of what this forum is and the serious amount of help he could get from being a member here. "

sorry, I was insensitive.....but i got some meds if you need em.

chrwilkins30

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I can respect the time they put into it, but id never be seen in that thing.

wrecking-crew

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
06 chevy
Make / Model
88 ranger
Engine Size
6 cylinders
Transmission
Manual
But that interior looks too flammable....

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic

Pulled from another site

^^^What he said. We all see some crappy things some people have done on this site to their Rangers. This guys truck is his art. He put his heart into it. So respect him for that. There are people out there that will buy his Ranger. He will sell it to another person who will enjoy driving it and taking it to car shows......we are all different in the ways we build or rides, guys.

CanuckRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Well I will state my opinion, and say I would absolutely NEVER do something like this, mainly cause its just not my style, BUT it does look like he poured ALOT of money into that. Either that or he's got some talent.

88_Eddie

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 2000
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L, 4.0L
Transmission
Manual
yes, i agree, people can do whatever they want with their money to their vehicles, i dont care. but if looks stupid, like the vehicle in this thread, then i can talk shit about it if i so choose. if someone thinks what i did to my truck is stupid, tell me, i dont give a shit. i'll probably fart in your general direction and walk away.

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
When I first read the title I thought something bad happened...so I avoided the thread...then I saw the pics and realized that something bad really did happen...

But, alas, as they say...you made your bed...lie in it...

It's sorta like gay bars...you know they are there and pretty much what goes on inside...you can choose to either go in and get some gay or you can walk down the street to the nearest biker bar and get beat up in your frilly suit...

Choice is the name of the game...we fought wars for freedom of choice...although some vets might be a bit upset at what we choose...it's our right...

Besides...if I posted pics of my truck I just know someone would fart in my general direction...maybe even crap on the hood...lol

MrE_Powers

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i would love too see that thing converted to 4x4, lifted and someone take it through a mud hole, just to show the video to the former owner, and to guys that get off on cars like this.

killj0y

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l 4 Banger
Transmission
Manual
My credo
Fix it till its broke!
i would love too see that thing converted to 4x4, lifted and someone take it through a mud hole, just to show the video to the former owner, and to guys that get off on cars like this.
ditto

upnsmoke

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Ford Ranger XLT . This Sweet Lowrider Show Truck has a Super clean 2.5 Liter stock engine with 85,000 original miles and automatic transmission. Candy organic green paint with jumbo flake, lots of pinstriping, gold leaf and window engravings. Body Modifications include Molded body kit, French antenna, shaved tailgate handle, shaved emblems, suicide hood with molded underside. HYDRAULICS are as follows, 2 CCE Fat Boy Set Up which includes chrome tank & motor, Gold block, Gold CCE back plates & rods, Gold 1/2" check valves, Gold dump stems, stainless steel hardlines, #11 gears, 8 optima blue top batteries, 6 solenoids. INTERIOR is Green and Gold velvet tuck & roll, custom neons on dash. UNDERCARRIAGE: Frame is reinforced for Hydros, front A-Arms extended 1/2", 4 ton springs in front, 3 ton springs in rear, Rear end is fully reinforced. Gold 13x7 Crown Wire Wheels with Candy Green Spokes, Brand new 155x80 white wall tires, and much much more. Complete 20x20 car show display with lights is included as well. Please contact me for more pictures or info.

What's a French antenna?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals