• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

New project...lol

pyrosity

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997/85
Make / Model
FORD/FORD
Engine Size
3.0/5.0L
So during all moding of my ranger i decided i needed a reliable driver and a rig i could work on.....SO I GOT MYSELF A BRONCO2...lol...

Gonna gut the front end out of my ranger and install it in the bronco2. Put everything i was gonna on the ranger into the bronco2 and then finish my V*conversion in the bronco2.

Heres my new beauty....

97fordrunner

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
nice ride and that should be a great DD

pyrosity

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997/85
Make / Model
FORD/FORD
Engine Size
3.0/5.0L
Daily Driver......? Screw That Shit...im Throwing The 6 Inch Coils In Her As Soon As I Can For Now, And Swaping The Front And Rear And When Shes Done And Said Ill Have The 302 Converted And Working........working On The Technicalities Of That One...long Story Short...it Should Hopefully Be Done In A Few Weeks.

When Im Done With This Good Girl Ill Have Either 8 Inches Maybe 10 Inches Of Lift Total. I Wanna Clear 37" Tires Comfertably.

pyrosity

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997/85
Make / Model
FORD/FORD
Engine Size
3.0/5.0L
one more picture for now. Needs a little TLC, but honestly, all and all, this bronco2 is nicer than my ranger. ALOT better...

jims89broncoII

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
dang nice find! does it already have a v8 in it, im assuming from the 5.0 emblams?

LittleHorse

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
sweet. Truth be told I wish I had that front end on my '90 BII.

I have plans for mine...though not extreme as 37's...more like 5 inches of total lift and 33's max.

trail B2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I like the look of that one the fender flares look good with the color scheme and the 5.0 logo helps make it look serious. Your talking to much tire for me don't want to be any higher than I am now.Has a nice look though.

pyrosity

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997/85
Make / Model
FORD/FORD
Engine Size
3.0/5.0L
Yah its got the 5.0L conversion started but the guy i got it from had one to many rigs and was a chevy guy(he got it from a guy to pay off his debt...but dindt do much with fords so it sat as is.)

and so this baby had to Go, and i was glad to take it.... And i talked him down since it wasnt running so i got a steal of a deal...

funny thing is once i started looking this thing over and checking everything out i noticed it had the older style rancho lift kit, balanced drive shaft...i think it has a C4 tranny, hurst shifter, has a brandnew rebuilt 302 motor in it....and all the parts have been installed.

ALL THATS LEFT IS THE TOP END OF THE SHORTBLOCK AND ALL THE ATTACHING STUFF. LOL...THING IS SO NICE.

Only downfall is the 302 is hydraulic so as soon as im done building my roller block with E303 cam, 351 windsor heads, and a nice 4 barrel carb and ill probably go with a gear drive(Just cuz it sounds sick!)

BUT FOR NOW I GOTTA GET THIS THING RUNNING SO THE WIFE DOESNT GET PISSED AT ME. LOL....

jims89broncoII

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
sounds like a killer deal man. cant wait to see what it evolves into!

bullardbs

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I like the look of that one the fender flares look good with the color scheme and the 5.0 logo helps make it look serious. Your talking to much tire for me don't want to be any higher than I am now.Has a nice look though.
got a 302 in mine with sas running 38.5 16 r15 tsls and love it looks mean just need to make the wb a little longer

rngr4x4beast

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
that thing is sexy

pyrosity

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997/85
Make / Model
FORD/FORD
Engine Size
3.0/5.0L
HELL YAH! thanks guys...yah shes already sitting on 33's with the 4 inch lift kit...nice thing having those bushwacker fender flares.....that and ill be able to stuff a much larger tire in there with a smaller lift letting me be able to do more down the road.

Heres to keeping my pimp hand strong..lol....ill post a shit load of pics later when i get a chance....keep posted fellas...this is gonna be a fun one.

Xandor

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
88, 89, 89
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 2.9 2.3
Transmission
Automatic
Love the 5.0 on there hehe. I have them same flares on mine, couldnt go without em now if I get a new one.

pyrosity

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997/85
Make / Model
FORD/FORD
Engine Size
3.0/5.0L
Yah the fender flares really set it aside from the rest...gives it kind fo that mean bulldog look to it. Specially with that small lift.

ITS JUST A CUTE LITTLE GUY. LOL

Sultan

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I saw this posted on Craigslist just a few days ago! Congrats!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals