• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

k&n customer service

Twitch57

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Tire Size
i did this

a little while back, and among other things got mud in my k&n cone air filter that i had slapped right onto the throttle body

i guess when a air filter gets so muddy that it cant get air it creates some sort of vacuum that crushes the cone air filter like a can.

I called up k&n and they couldnt be more helpful, they warranteed it and sent me a brand new one even though its a "modified system"

it is refreshing to see a company stand by their product and actually give customer service.

sidenote: guess who has to regrease wheel bearings?

Last edited:

cammeddrz

Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford/chevy
Engine Size
efi 350vortec
Transmission
Manual
i am a K&N dealer. the best part of all of this is that if you read the warranty it actually says that off-road riding is not covered......but they always seem to do it anyway i love k&n because they still warranty things that are not actually a defect of the filter (a paper cone filter would have done the same thing) and most of the time the failures are due to mis-use of the filter in some way

K&N is a stand up company, who make a great product

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad