• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

help i need to find wiring diagram for the 3 plug on the fire wall 1997 b2300

hellhound11268

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
mazda b2300
Transmission
Manual
so a few month back i finish my v8 swap 1997 b2300. with a fitech so i ended up taking the whole wiring out and delete quite a lot of wiring to make it prettier, did my best job but truck ended up parked for atleast 4 month havent touched it so kinda forgot where i was with the project and anyway i quickly removed a few more wire then put it all back together and everything going nice and smoothly anyway i came to a point where i wanted a 2010 front end did all the swap and i ran into an issue by mistake i guess i was too much of a hurry to pu it back together i fu***** unpinned and deleted the 2 front turn signal wire and plug.. back then i had a sheet with the diagram but its been lost cant find anything anywhere now to fix my mistake all i would need is to know where to go on which of those 3 plug so i can hook them back please and thank you to anyone who could help

Attachments

lowspeedpursuit

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
B2300
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
In a '95, Left Front is C136 pin 28 LG/W, and Right Front is pin 24 W/LB. The square connectors are 134-6, so I would assume 136 is on the bottom, but I don't have the truck, just the EVTM. I know '95 also has some weirdness sometimes, so double-check your wire colors on the other side of the plug.

95ranger_turns.jpg
95rangerC136.jpg

hellhound11268

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
mazda b2300
Transmission
Manual
alright ill take a look if its the same by any chance thank you ill give you an update soon

hellhound11268

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
mazda b2300
Transmission
Manual
okay so im gonna guess the 136 is the middle one cause i unbolt them all and the only connecter with holes for pin 24 and 28 is the brown one if 95 is the same as 97 i guess im gonna try and see if it work thanks

Attachments

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals