• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Any other gun enthusiasts here?

74duster318

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 and 302
Transmission
Manual

Top to bottom...

1. Mossberg 500 Tactical Persuader
2. S.A. M1 Garand
3. Yugo M48 Mauser
4. 1903A3 Springfield
5. Bushmaster XM15E2
6. Marlin 336W
7. Stoeger Model 2000
8. Ruger 10/22

And my newest...

9. Standard products M1 carbine.

And to celebrate my 21st, I will be picking up one of these most likely tomorow.

And If it's still there...an original WW1 1911 from 1918 to boot.:icon_thumby:

Many more to come besides what I've posted too...I'm always collecting.:icon_cheers:
________
Homemade Heatgun Vaporizer

Last edited:

USMCFords

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Bronco 2, Bronc
Engine Size
2.9, 5.0
Transmission
Manual
Great collection. I love my M1 Carbine. I have a Persuader, Bushy E2S and Springer 1911 as well. Good taste.

74duster318

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 and 302
Transmission
Manual
Great collection. I love my M1 Carbine. I have a Persuader, Bushy E2S and Springer 1911 as well. Good taste.
Thanks. I have so many other things ww2 and weapons related. Just don't want to hog the thread. It's an addiction though, no doubt. WW2 era is my specialty. When I find the right gun, I buy it. Every month or so, it's something new. I might even have an all original Jap Arisaka Type 99 if my uncle wants to sell it. He found it hidden in a wall at his house, when the previous owner called him about it years ago right before he passed away.

But I never can predict what I'll be buying next...If it's a deal, it's usually mine.:beer:
________
How To Roll Blunts

Last edited:

USMCFords

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Bronco 2, Bronc
Engine Size
2.9, 5.0
Transmission
Manual
Thanks. I have so many other things ww2 and weapons related. Just don't want to hog the thread. It's an addiction though, no doubt. WW2 era is my specialty. When I find the right gun, I buy it. Every month or so, it's something new. I might even have an all original Jap Arisaka Type 99 if my uncle wants to sell it. He found it hidden in a wall at his house, when the previous owner called him about it years ago right before he passed away.

But I never can predict what I'll be buying next...If it's a deal, it's usually mine.:beer:
I'm the same way. Post more stuff, it's what the thread's for. Good luck on getting that Ari.

74duster318

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 and 302
Transmission
Manual
I only have pics of my guns, so I'll post some closer pics of each. These were all taken at different times and uploaded with different settings, so quality and size varies.

Remington 1903A3 Springfield. 4/43 Dated.

The Yugo M48 8mm mauser. The 250 rnd belt is all 8mm.

The Mossberg 500 Tactical Persuader. All stock.

The Bushmaster after the shipment of used GI mags, and some new ones.

My craigslist (hunting item) purchace. Stoeger Model 2000.

The Marlin 336w. My deer slayer.

The Ruger 10/22.

And the Garand...

Garand bayonet.

________
Bmw m30

Last edited:

USMCFords

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Bronco 2, Bronc
Engine Size
2.9, 5.0
Transmission
Manual
Your Persuader came stock like that? Mine came with the mag exstension and a pistol grip only.

74duster318

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 and 302
Transmission
Manual
Yes. The Tactical Persuader is the Persuader plus the 5 position m4 style stock with side mounted shell holder, and metal vented handguard. I got mine for $300 new.
________
Hot mom

Last edited:

USMCFords

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Bronco 2, Bronc
Engine Size
2.9, 5.0
Transmission
Manual
Maybe that's the difference? The Tactical part? Mine came with the heatshield too. I only paid 210 new.

Mac

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual

I was going to ask if you needed anymore magazines for the carbine but see you have quite a few. This thread made me look thru the closet, got a couple of the 15/20 rnd (?) ones, curved and about 6 1/2" long and a smaller one. I can meet up with you next time you're up this way.
Got a couple of M-16 mags also, brand new if someone else wants them very, very cheap.
Dave

74duster318

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 and 302
Transmission
Manual
I was going to ask if you needed anymore magazines for the carbine but see you have quite a few. This thread made me look thru the closet, got a couple of the 15/20 rnd (?) ones, curved and about 6 1/2" long and a smaller one. I can meet up with you next time you're up this way.
Got a couple of M-16 mags also, brand new if someone else wants them very, very cheap.
Dave
I may take you up on that offer. I'll be around there the 25-27 as it looks right now. I'll let you know for sure when i'm about to head up there though. Let me know what you want for them.:icon_thumby:
________
IOLITE VAPORIZER MODS

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals