• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

***PLEASE HELP***Very Dissapointed 1989 Ford Ranger GT Owner / Build Sheet / Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTopher

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
And I asked what appears to be the supreme bigot gt cretin, the seemingly obvious to us of ignorance...

How do us knuckle dragging mouth breathers verify that it is in fact a gt in the presence of a discerning seller who might not have anything to hide but might want to stop folks from pulling an engine to verify his honesty?

Please sir if you can actually step off your high horse and answer the original question you'd be way more help since you claim to have the knowledge.

Speaking of high horses...

Myanarchy

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Speaking of high horses...
How so? I don't know a darn thing about gt trucks, but before and after i chastised I have links and explanation. Luckily I don't have a high post count on this forum to hide behind. You called me a mouth breather for explaining the facts, and I asked you how to do better than pulling a motor for the buyers sake, the sellers sake,

And for this forums sake.

Can you answer the question or are you the idiot here regarding the op's question?

TheTopher

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
How so? I don't know a darn thing about gt trucks, but before and after i chastised I have links and explanation. Luckily I don't have a high post count on this forum to hide behind. You called me a mouth breather for explaining the facts, and I asked you how to do better than pulling a motor for the buyers sake, the sellers sake,

And for this forums sake.

Can you answer the question or are you the idiot here regarding the op's question?

Considering you've stated multiple times that you haven't a clue, you sure do talk a lot, mouth breather.

Myanarchy

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Considering you've stated multiple times that you haven't a clue, you sure do talk a lot, mouth breather.
If you have a question, I'd love to answer it.

Do you want to know about fabrication, welding, how to mate 2 transmissions, how to make your own air locker?
Do you want to know the proper way to scan plate a frame or how anti squat or anti dive works?
Do you want to know how to swap a motor or how to swap a frame?

Do you want to know how to answer the question you've been avoiding because I can answer the rest.

You're an idiot hiding behind your post count dodging the question because you don't have an answer.

You're an idiot

Myanarchy

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
And rather than edit ill post so I can pad my count and be "smart" like you some day.

Can you please answer the question without getting personal?

TheTopher

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
If you have a question, I'd love to answer it.

Do you want to know about fabrication, welding, how to mate 2 transmissions, how to make your own air locker?
Do you want to know the proper way to scan plate a frame or how anti squat or anti dive works?
Do you want to know how to swap a motor or how to swap a frame?

Do you want to know how to answer the question you've been avoiding because I can answer the rest.

You're an idiot hiding behind your post count dodging the question because you don't have an answer.

You're an idiot
I gave short answers in hopes you'd stop making an ass of yourself, call it a courtesy. Sadly you've made it apparent you aren't good for much else. Another poster already spelled it out for you and you still kept running your mouth. What's even funnier is you looked at my post count without looking at the useful information next to it that may have helped you answer your own question.

The whole picture is probably not going to dawn on you for some time, but rest assured everybody else is laughing at you.

Myanarchy

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
I gave short answers in hopes you'd stop making an ass of yourself, call it a courtesy. Sadly you've made it apparent you aren't good for much else. Another poster already spelled it out for you and you still kept running your mouth. What's even funnier is you looked at my post count without looking at the useful information next to it that may have helped you answer your own question.

The whole picture is probably not going to dawn on you for some time, but rest assured everybody else is laughing at you.
Laugh at me, but again...
For the sake of the thread answer the question.

I laugh at myself all the time,I'm human.
I do however answer questions to the best of my knowledge.

Mine seems to be more substantial than yours.
I can at least answer questions without insulting.

TheTopher

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Laugh at me, but again...
For the sake of the thread answer the question.

I laugh at myself all the time,I'm human.
I do however answer questions to the best of my knowledge.

Mine seems to be more substantial than yours.
I can at least answer questions without insulting.

For the sake of your remaining dignity, read my posts again and see if maybe you can maybe spot something you missed the first time around.

Myanarchy

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
For the sake of your remaining dignity, read my posts again and see if maybe you can maybe spot something you missed the first time around.
Point it out stupid.

I've asked you to provide the info in at least 5 posts.

Point it the heck out for the forum.
How does one determine A GT without pulling the motor?

TheTopher

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Point it out stupid.

I've asked you to provide the info in at least 5 posts.

Point it the heck out for the forum.
How does one determine A GT without pulling the motor?

You check the title. :icon_rofl:

Myanarchy

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Ok, the title says a boy bought what he thought was a gt.
The forum consensus says give it up, or the weird guy me who said pm so and so on this thread but I think you are screwed.
You popped of like you were the master of authenticating these things an we asked I there was a non invasive action to determine what one had.

Personally I'm laughing that the master can't do it.
Certainly he can't do it without making himself feel better.

TheTopher

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Ok, the title says a boy bought what he thought was a gt.
The forum consensus says give it up, or the weird guy me who said pm so and so on this thread but I think you are screwed.
You popped of like you were the master of authenticating these things an we asked I there was a non invasive action to determine what one had.

Personally I'm laughing that the master can't do it.
Certainly he can't do it without making himself feel better.

You're a special kind of stupid, ain't ya?

Myanarchy

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
You told him to pull the motor to verify,

Mine and his, and just about everyone else's question was how to verify gt without pulling a motor.

I don't care what you think about me, I know I'm smarter than you on alot of other subjects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals