• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Ford>TOYota

naford

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Don't get caught in the reliability BS. Toyota just had somewhere near 450,000 cars pulled in for steering issues.

Ozwynn

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
RE Interceptor
Transmission
Manual
My credo
If you can't go through it or around it, then go over it.
yeah...... recalled 2004 and 2005 models because the worn out steering belt might come off causing a hard effort steering .......... wow ...... Ford would tell you you need a new belt and charge you $1500.......... Chrysler would tell you nothing is wrong........ GM would tell you to piss up a rope ........

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
That goodness for recalls...I don't know anybody who have had issues with their Toyotas as of yet. My wife has had her 03 Corrola for 9 years now without any issues. I do know a few people who had their Exloders either loose a front wheel with only 10,000 miles on them or had their Fords catch fire due to electrical issues. That has got to be so scary...going to sleep with your vehical in the garage and then waking up (or nake waking up) from a fire that burns down your garage or your house......

det107

TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
......catch fire due to electrical issues. That has got to be so scary...going to sleep with your vehicle in the garage and then waking up (or not waking up) from a fire that burns down your garage or your house......
I heard about the Fisher Price Jeeps doing the same-

heptofite

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Don't get caught in the reliability BS. Toyota just had somewhere near 450,000 cars pulled in for steering issues.
because ford never had issues with rangers burning to the damn ground for no reason, right?

Last edited:

bblatch69

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
They switched to a t because it was easier for customers to say toyota than toyoda. The founders name was toyoda out of hiroshima. In fact during ww2 Toyota was nearly completely destroyed when we bombed Japan. I wish it would have been. Toyotas are piles of sh!t and I will not own one. Like i said just my opinion. No need to try and insult me. I'm sure I have a much better education than you. If your such a Toyota fan join a Toyota forum and get out of this ford forum.

bblatch69

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
Lol don't even start with recalls either. Toyota has hadmore recalls than any other automaker since 04 LMAO

Ozwynn

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
RE Interceptor
Transmission
Manual
My credo
Ok mister 17 posts...... Thats not the kinda attitude we put up with around here.... If you think toyota is a pos then don't buy one........ I agree with will...... The ranger died when Ford dumped the TTB,
I have had plenty of bad fords chevies and chryslers..... I have never had a bad toyota. But to each their own...... And as far as your education..... My wife has a masters, eds, working on a phd, and then off to medical school........ She knows shit about vehicles, thats why I bought her a prius because heaven forbid it ever has a problem toyota will take care of it.....

Ozwynn

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
RE Interceptor
Transmission
Manual
My credo
Lol don't even start with recalls either. Toyota has hadmore recalls than any other automaker since 04 LMAO
Site your source. You made an accusation, you need to defend it.

bblatch69

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
Subaru makes awesome cars. But i understand, your one of those "Noobs"

taco's are gay. expensive to fix, they break regularly. if you want a toyota get an old one.
I never said subarus were bad cars. I know they make some pretty neat cars. I said douches own them. Do you own one? Lol:icon_thumby:

bblatch69

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
Ok mister 17 posts...... Thats not the kinda attitude we put up with around here.... If you think toyota is a pos then don't buy one........ I agree with will...... The ranger died when Ford dumped the TTB,
I have had plenty of bad fords chevies and chryslers..... I have never had a bad toyota. But to each their own...... And as far as your education..... My wife has a masters, eds, working on a phd, and then off to medical school........ She knows shit about vehicles, thats why I bought her a prius because heaven forbid it ever has a problem toyota will take care of it.....
Your wife. What about you?

bblatch69

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
I never said subarus were bad cars. I know they make some pretty neat cars. I said douches own them. Do you own one? Lol:icon_thumby:
I have had Toyota pickups and never had any issues and I have owned two Sabaru's and never had any issues with them. I really lked my Subarus!!!! AWD and run forever as well, great gas milage and they hold their resale value as well. Maybe that is why so many people like them. Why would you say only douches own them??

:icon_confused::icon_confused:

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
Did you look at how many vehicals Ford has recalled and how many people died in a Ford recalled vehical?? This is the purpose for recalls, Bro. To ensure that somebody knows about it and hopefully save a life. I know people who had their home burn to the ground due to a Ford faulty cruise control issue. One family got out but lost their two dogs over it. Another buddy lost his garage when his F150 cruise control went up in flames. I know anout person who's mom and little sister died in a new 99 Exploder when they lost a front wheel at highway speed. Ford is not the best of any automaker. A lot of automakers had recalls but Toyota is not the most recalled vehical, Bro.

bblatch69

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
I have had Toyota pickups and never had any issues and I have owned two Sabaru's and never had any issues with them. I really lked my Subarus!!!! AWD and run forever as well, great gas milage and they hold their resale value as well. Maybe that is why so many people like them. Why would you say only douches own them??

:icon_confused::icon_confused:
Well in Oregon it is usually the consensus. Not always. Just most the time. Bros drive subarus like idiots that's why I say douches

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals