• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Atx's 94" xcab build

prymetime1

Reaction score
Hey broskie...glad the wify was ok in the bender. Damage looks isolated to that area? 20×10 are huge!?!? But they do look sweet. Good luck. Glad to hear the ranger is treating u well. I can't wait to be part of the cub lol.

ATX

11/2014 MTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Built not bought
Yea wife more mad at the fact she in a slow suv rental that's ride height equals a 4x4 she says then anything now . 20x10's may not happen due to back order issues . So the body shop said they'll repainted all wheels for me to color match the truck [emoji106]?
Well been working on the bed and custom fab'd a rear bumper from the expo . So far so good . Now I'm really going to order my led tails . They'll be mounted to the bumper and set pretty flush and flat .
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448043815.967997.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448043842.278055.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448043859.971750.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448043873.944387.jpg

I just wanna go fast [emoji48]

ATX

11/2014 MTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Built not bought
Well got my tach reading right . Just had to cut the tan/yellow tach wire and cut the 8cyl black/yellow and put the two together . Couldn't find info for 93/94 rangers on this . So I asked in the v8 thread and ended up finding the answer before some else could reply . I know I just posted this pics in that thread . But the info some one can come cross easier the better .

ATX

11/2014 MTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Built not bought
Well not much going on this weekend . Did order my led tail lights since my stock ranger tails I have rigged up try to fall off on me once last week . Can't look cool when you got a light hang buy the wires lol . Plus safety for other drivers . I gotta sleep at night you know .

I like them a lot . Seen a tow truck with them a few weeks ago . Easy mounting with self tappers and a small hole in the middle for wire . Won't have to cut big 6" ovals like most . Also got some money saved for the tri-y's that I'll be ordering hopefully next week [emoji106]?[emoji482]

prymetime1

Reaction score
Dude those tails are cool as hell. I'm thinking they'll look good out back of my wrangler some day. :)
U get the ss back?

ATX

11/2014 MTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Built not bought
I just cruised flea bay in the trailer light section and found them . Saved them in my watch . Didn't think about them til I saw that tow truck . Now with the tail trying to come off I just figured better now then ever . Took money from the headers but it cool . Having to expensive teenage boys hurt the pockets some months . One is a hard core skater , and the other one is into weight lifting . So between skate board parts and gym memberships and everything in between I got save my Secret car parts money on the sly [emoji57]
As far as the ss . still At The shop, damage was actually pretty bad once the got into it . The wife ain't to happy cause now she has to be in the rental longer which she hates to drive lol . Plus side is I don't have to claybar & buff the ss this winter . That's like a 3 day project since it black .

ATX

11/2014 MTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Built not bought
Rear expo bumper chopped day pic.
The lights will mount to the bumper on each side

ATX

11/2014 MTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Built not bought
Well got my led lights in .

prymetime1

Reaction score
Looking good broskie, much cleaner and they look bright as hell.

ATX

11/2014 MTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Built not bought
Well had to get a new flasher . The turns would stay on and no brake lights expect my third would light up . Got the el12 flasher and problem solved . The blinkers work now even if one light goes out or disconnected . So all together I used the Hopkins 40215 plug and play trailer adapter and el12 flasher for my led lights to function. These tails are awesome at night .
Started collecting more exhaust piping for the headers and front cats deleted. A exhaust shop down the street is closing doors for good and I got some nice scrapes [emoji106]?

Last edited:

ATX

11/2014 MTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Built not bought
Well just got my ss back from the body shop . Looking pretty again MJ .

prymetime1

Reaction score
Well just got my ss back from the body shop . Looking pretty again MJ .

Looks good indeed! The wife gotta be happy back in that beast??
I just noticed the update for the tail lights. That's super dope, glad u got it worked out and operating correctly.

How's the cat delete n exhuast going?

ATX

11/2014 MTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Built not bought
Still haven't got to the exhaust yet . Waiting on headers . Then it on like donkey kong [emoji48]. Well I did get something in the mail today for the ranger . Some may like some won't . Call it the inner ricer in me lol but bought a set of these . Gonna wash the truck and mount them today hopefully . I'm going to remove the old ranger emblems . It will have the holes filled when it gets painted next year

And it's so nice having the ss back . The wife cried tears of joy when she drove off .

prymetime1

Reaction score
Still haven't got to the exhaust yet . Waiting on headers . Then it on like donkey kong [emoji48]. Well I did get something in the mail today for the ranger . Some may like some won't . Call it the inner ricer in me lol but bought a set of these . Gonna wash the truck and mount them today hopefully . I'm going to remove the old ranger emblems . It will have the holes filled when it gets painted next year

And it's so nice having the ss back . The wife cried tears of joy when she drove off .

I dig the 5.0 emblems. Been looking at some myself, there's a lot of cool ish out these days.

ATX

11/2014 MTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Built not bought
And mounted .

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals