• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Atx's 94" xcab build

prymetime1

Reaction score
Truck looks good mang! ! Real nice stance and the flatbed is dope, like how the tires stick above it alil. Oh, the emblems look good too [emoji106]

ATX

11/2014 MTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Built not bought
Thank brotha . It's coming along pretty good . Had to fix a oil leaks coming from the block off plugs on my oil filter adapter . Wasn't leaking bad , but enough to piss me off and fix it . Just didn't add enough Teflon the first time . Sucks cause I had to remove both mounts to raise the motor and still the steering box was in the way for tighten the fittings after screwing the adapter on . Which this time I used Loctite on the adapter to block . All is nice and clean now . Now I really have a motor with no leaks [emoji106]? took a pic of how I routed my intake feed tube from the foglight cut out . And a vid of it idling . I'm going to get one of my sons or coworkers videoing me getting on it . Love my posi left bacon strips in the parking lots at work about 15 foot long to test oil pressure [emoji48]

Fixing leak

Intake tube for ambient air flow

And one of it running with mufflers
https://vimeo.com/149471938

I just wanna go fast [emoji48]

ATX

11/2014 MTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Built not bought
Well starting on the final exhaust setup . Have a flowmaster 40 series that will be dual in dual out single muffler after cutting out the other inlet/outlet . With dumps again . Got a lot of scrap new 2.50 piping with different bends and straights . Filled up a shopping cart with scrap lol

ATX

11/2014 MTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Built not bought
Man finished the exhaust and it sounds amazing now. You hear each bank . I'll get a video later . Thanks to my coworker John for the awesome welds . Not bad for free shit .

ATX

11/2014 MTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Built not bought
Well got my xmas money together and ready to order my headers finally . Getting the tri's . Also got a lil list of parts I want to grab from the jy next weekend . . The big ones being a lower gt40 intake to port out , coil pack and bracket for a relocate I'm trying to plan out to clean up the motor some . Today just cleaning the garage and the engine bay of the ranger

prymetime1

Reaction score
Brotha man! Bay is looking clean! Looking fwd to the mods on the headers for ya bell housing. Shouldn't be an issue with a good welding buddy :)
Are u going to hog out the upper eventually? Can change the cam and springs to get alil more out of it since u got the better heads already, Lotta mustang guys go this route. Good luck at pick n pull

ATX

11/2014 MTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Built not bought
Well they say most of the restriction is in the lower on the expo manifolds , so when I do the manifold I may gasket match the upper a lil . As far as cam I'm really undecided on if I wanna swap it out with another stick . I think I'm going to swap out rockers to 1.7's and some springs and see where that leads me . I'm really like the torque it has now down low . Just looking for more on the upper rpm range before shift . Was looking on the Stang, expo and Sbf's forums at cams though . On the cheap the e cam is looking good . It bumps the intake up but the same pretty much on the exhaust side , b cam to high of a rpm I think . A lot of guys on the expo forums say stay away from the letter cams cause of the expo weight . Well rangers are lighter I'm sure and mine has gone on a big diet and the weight has gone down since the beds gone and a few other things . So the e cam may be right up my alley. So maybe the 1.7's , springs and the e cam .
My son just asked me if the Rangers faster then the ss . I told him no [emoji53]... Not yet [emoji48]. The wife just smiled . Hope everyone had a good xmas and got what you wanted from Santa [emoji482]

ATX

11/2014 MTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Built not bought
Well the wife bought me some fenders today for one of my xmas gifts [emoji8] they are low profile And square which Iike . Also grabbed a pair of Amber bullet LEDs to fill the big hole on each fender from removing the ranger emblems .
Their only 3/4 inch , so small an should just kinda blend in and not stick out til the turn signal is on .

I'll be painting them black . I'll be also cutting new wood to set flush at the right angles and pulling the lip out a lil .No more muddy wet rear window now [emoji106]?

Last edited:

prymetime1

Reaction score
Looks like u got some cool lil projects to get working on cuzo!?!?!
Nice scores tho, enjoy the progress of ur truck. [emoji106]

ATX

11/2014 MTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Built not bought
Well slow at work today so welded up some tabs on the fenders and got them mounted and spray bombed black for now . Definitely stopped the water build up on the back window in the rain today .

prymetime1

Reaction score
Looks good man! U made quick work of that project [emoji106]

ATX

11/2014 MTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Built not bought
Thank brotha [emoji482] And just took 15 minutes just now to enlarge the holes in the fender with my uni bit for the fender lights

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals