• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2wd ranger body

multiranger

Praise the Lowerd!
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Bigblock44ranger, you are my new hero! That Sir is bad azz!

strtspdlx

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
this truck is an abaomination to the blue oval and the ranger name..........................................................sike!!! beautifully built truck and has bbf power. i give you many props for such a build i know shoving a bbf in a ranger is a task in itself. we need more pictures though. and i must say this truck is the meanest looking ranger ive ever seen!!!!

kris97ranger

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4 litre and 7.3 litre
Transmission
Automatic
would u happen to have any wheeling pics?
________
Weed Bubblers

Last edited:

Bubs

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Couple more questions....

-So used the 8" skyjacker lifted coils for like a 70s F150 or bronco?

-Do you have brakes on the front axle? I saw the ones on the back, and they looked great, but didn't notice any on the front..lol -

What did you do for the rear disc conversion? Buy a kit online or did you use 14Bolt parts or something?

-And are your hubs flipped in or out?

Either way, truck looks great. I'd go for a rollbar/cage, but I wouldn't go with an exo cage. I'd try to keep the body looking good without it. That's just me though....and holy fawk....a 557...seriously? lol. Wow!

On another note, you have any opinion or knowledge on how well a 351 windsor thats bored and stroked to 427 with the 86-93 mustang style fuel injection system would do in a truck like a Ranger for off road? I realy like that style of fuel injection due to the awesome availability of parts vs. the Ford truck EFI. And if I could make it work on a 351, that would be great.
you 427 is too a little too much for a 351W in my oponion. too much piston speed at high rpm and the clearences are a little tight, 408 is the way to go. ideal clearences and rod ratio, with the same torque as the 427. go for a gt 40 351W intake, they make great torque on those motors, or a tfs track heat. injectors....youll need at least 42 lb for that kinda cubic inch, and an aftermarket head thats got at least 270 cfm of flow....and a cam with at least 240* at .050(give or take)

dangerranger23

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
v6 3.0
Transmission
Automatic
daaang, what size tires are those?

chris_capps

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
now that's what I call a ranger, that is how ford should have made them

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals