Marcel Nunez’s ‘Jolene The Ranger’ is a 2WD 1993 Ford Ranger built for fun in the sand and desert. Like most projects, this has been on ongoing project since 2007, and has seen it’s share of upgrades and improvements.
- 1993 Ford Ranger frame
- 4130 race legal rollcage bumper to bumper
- Equal length king pin i beams from SI motorsports
- Equal length cross over steering all chromoly and tig welded
- F100 hubs with 5/8 studs pressed in and custom bearing crush sleeves
- King 3.0 x 14 coil over shocks
- King 2.0 hydraulic bump stop
- Strapped at 20″ of usable wheel travel
- Stock frame kicked 7″ higher than stock for increased up travel.
- SI motorsports 4 link suspension
- Also chromoly and tig welded
- Currie 9″ rear end, 31 spline, spooled 5.13 gears
- King 2.5 x 14″ coilover
- King 2.5 x 16″ bypass
- King 2.0 hydraulic bump stops
- 25″ of usable wheel travel
- Stock 4.0 ohv V6
- Dana sniff built c4 transmission with manual valve body
- Stock dash
- PRP seats with PRP 5-point harnesses
- Custom aluminum center console with race radio, intercom system, sidewinder shifter
- Jazz 35 gal fuel cell
- 2 CBR transmission coolers
- Tools, fire extinguishers, jack, and fullsize spare mounted throughout the truck.
- CNC brake pedal with Tilton dual master cylinders
Photos by Desert Chief Media.
Click the images to enlarge. Click the arrow to load more.