Wiring help needed!


Featured Build Threads

Buzzard

5+ Year Member

Firefighter
ASE Certified Tech
Joined
Aug 31, 2020
Messages
23
Points
601
Age
29
City
Bland County Virginia
Vehicle Year
1988
Engine
2.9L
Transmission
Manual
Total Lift
4 inch
Tire Size
31x10.50 R15
Okay so I need a little help!!

Can someone please tell me what wires do what in my steering column like what color wires operate or do what?
I am wanting to install an ignition switch panel in my ranger and don’t know what wires I need to use.

My truck ( Vegas) is a 1988 Ford Ranger Xlt 4x4 with a 2.9l V6 with an FM-146 5spd transmission.

Thank you in advance for any help/ assistance you can give!!!
 

Attachments

  • Wiring help needed!
    IMG_9093.jpeg
    283.4 KB · Views: 169
nice rig.

the yellows should be main power....the red green should be crank/run and red blue crank. there is a brown and a few others.

just function the switch to be certain with a volt meter.


Wiring help needed!
 
Last edited:

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top