NOTICE Where are the serious off-road Ford Ranger builds!!?? Show me....


Featured Build Threads

Hmm. Not sure what to say. I like the rig. The grille is confusing. The ttb looks like it limits the rigs capability in these rocks- I would think a solid axle would work better in the scenarios pictured. Love the hard work and determination invested into the ttb! Steering and coil overs look really well thought out. Overall fantastic creative take on a b2 for the rocks. Love it. Sad I haven’t seen more of it.
 
Hmm. Not sure what to say. I like the rig. The grille is confusing. The ttb looks like it limits the rigs capability in these rocks- I would think a solid axle would work better in the scenarios pictured. Love the hard work and determination invested into the ttb! Steering and coil overs look really well thought out. Overall fantastic creative take on a b2 for the rocks. Love it. Sad I haven’t seen more of it.
It definitely limits it in the rocks, the heavier spring pressures needed for ttb kind of dont allow the slow flex of crawling... But bumps at speed are awesome.
 
It definitely limits it in the rocks, the heavier spring pressures needed for ttb kind of dont allow the slow flex of crawling... But bumps at speed are awesome.
Yeah, my '88 is getting a Solo Motorsports 4" Tier II+ some additions into the Tier III, but that is a great kit for hitting bumps at speed. I want to find a crusty early Ranger with extended cab to dovetail the bed, roll bar it, and use that as an excuse to upgrade my '79 F150's front and rear axles and hand those down to the trail/crawling rig. My Solo Motorsports rig is intended to be street legal and be fun off-road. My biggest hurdle is the lack of Manual Transmissions out there these days. The Tremec TKX is the transmission I want, but I have to figure out how to make it 4WD.
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top