Rear exhaust hanger replacement.


Featured Build Threads

flyin-lowe

Forum Member

Law Enforcement
Joined
Aug 19, 2024
Messages
116
Points
101
City
Indiana
2004 2wd Ranger, 3.0. I noticed a rattle and looked and the rear exhaust hanger appears to be broken/breaking. It is not all the way loose but definitely getting close. Based on the pics, is there a replacement part that can easily be DIY'd? I am no mechanic but can handle the basics. I don't have much experience working on Rangers so not sure what this is supposed to look like and exactly what needs to be replaced.
 

Attachments

  • Rear exhaust hanger replacement.
    IMG_2443.JPG
    231.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Rear exhaust hanger replacement.
    IMG_2442.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Rear exhaust hanger replacement.
    IMG_2441.JPG
    242.3 KB · Views: 6
You can use one of these. They are quick and easy and on the shelf at most parts stores.

Rear exhaust hanger replacement.
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top