Rear end slides on wet corners


Featured Build Threads

My Ranger has a 351 and a Yukon Aggressive limited slip differential, it's easy to make the rear slide on a turn and wet roads make it easier still. It's fun when done on purpose, not so much when it's unintended.
 
I would agree with this sentiment. I paid close to 800 bucks for a set of BFG KO2 tires. They have maybe 25k on them now and the tread is great and no dry rot or cracking. BUT I have noticed that a few years ago they don't grip as well especially in wet pavement. I think the rubber has gotten harder. It is likely I will be shelling out over 1000 bucks to replace them in the next few years regardless

AJ
I've been rolling on Mastercrafts the last few years, paid $180 each the last time. I drive a lot though and don't get more than two years out of a set of tires.
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top