Noob...


Featured Build Threads

Jr.

10+ Year Member

Joined
Apr 29, 2012
Messages
3
Points
1,501
City
Lacey, NJ
Vehicle Year
1987
Transmission
Automatic
Whats goin on guys. Got an 87' Ranger that I just picked up. It has the 2.9 in it and its a strong, solid truck. Has 155,xxx miles on it and had oil changes every 3k, regularly serviced, and was being sold by original owner... 73 Year old man. Very good find indeed. Whole truck is in mint condition and I was super excited to take it on the trails for the first time today... I'll upload a few pics. TTYSoon...

Noob...

Noob...

Noob...

Noob...
 
Nice truck.
Welcome to TRS.

Richard
 
welcome to the greatest forum on the web!
 
Very nice! You've got the best possible platform to start with being that it was owned by 1 person who took such good care of it.
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top