I suppose a quick introduction is in order


Featured Build Threads

Rangurr

10+ Year Member

TRS Banner 2012-2015
Joined
May 9, 2013
Messages
290
Points
1,601
City
Salt Lake City, UT
Vehicle Year
1989
Transmission
Manual
Hello fellow ranger guys (and girls),
I'm new to therangerstation but I have been on FRF for quite some time. I'm honestly sick of some of the sass from the other users :thefinger: I enjoy playing with Rangers (or Rangurrs, as I will habitually call them quite often in threads) as well as jeeps and other offroad things. I can be sarcastic but that's only because I know what I'm talking about and I really can't stand when people argue with what I know is correct. Don't really have anything else to put. Glad to be on a better forum now!
 
Welcome aboard. Most everybody is chill here and have a wicked sense of humor to boot. Remember the search function is your awsome friend, there is a billion pages of good stuff.
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top