I know not a ranger, but I have a f250 6.0 ipr problem


Featured Build Threads

gi728

10+ Year Member

U.S. Military - Active
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
72
Points
1,601
City
Havelock, NC/ Horeseheads, NY
Vehicle Year
1988/ 2004/ 200
Transmission
Manual
Ok well here it is, I have a 2005 f250 power stroke 6.0, and I am trying to remove the IPR valve. And I have bought the socket, everything for it and it is not moving much at all. I will attempt to post pictures of what is going on. My ratchets and breaker bar is getting caught on a little tab. I have tried everything I can come up with. What am I missing?
I am having trouble putting up the picture.
 
Last edited:

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Latest posts

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top