Has anyone tried 66-77 long tube bronco headers 5.0 swap


Featured Build Threads

ford_ranger12

10+ Year Member

Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
128
Points
1,601
Vehicle Year
2003
Transmission
Manual
I was just wondering if anyone's tried using or making these work with a little cutting and welding but I can get a good set of longtube 66-77 bronco headers for like $50 and they look really close to being able to work (keep in mind i know something would have to be done about the steering shaft) but I'm thinking if anybody has tried them and they were close I could make them work. This will be in a 98+ ranger with a T-5 so there's a good bit of room underneath. They look just like these but black.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/STAINLESS-LON...O-289-302-4-7-5-0-V8-/201321970944?nav=SEARCH
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top