NOTICE 2027 TRS Calendar


Featured Build Threads

The way that they climb all over them, the neighbor's cats apparently think my vehicles belong to them. Does that count?


If I'm being honest, I'd be more inclined to shoot them with a BB gun than a camera. Probably the biggest thing stopping that is I'd be more likely to hit the vehicle than the animal.
 
Ok. So, nobody wants to send pictures of their dogs in their trucks. We'll bury that idea temporarily. Pets are still welcome in your photos. But it won't be a pet&truck themed calendar this year.

Fall is here. The sun is out and the leaves are turning. Go out for a ride somewhere picturesque and take photos of your truck. Then email me your best shot for the 2027 calendar.

Otherwise, it will just be whatever shots I get during the campout at New River Gorge.
 
Pics for Fall won't be available from me until early November, but I'll get some!
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top