TRS Event 2026 Fall Colors Campout

Which of the following weekends works best for you?

  • Oct. 1-4

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Oct. 8-11

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Oct. 15-18

    Votes: 2 33.3%

  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .

Featured Build Threads

That's already much better than me. I'm glad you can go. I can't say much, honestly. I hosted a Ford Festiva gathering in a Saturn SL1. I'm looking forward to the pics after the event!
My rhinestone jumpsuit and disco ball?
 
That reminds me, has the statute of limitation run out on the photo of you from Badlands yet?

I remember you saying anybody that posted it gets banned.
 
I’m unfortunately not going to make it. I had a faint hope of making an appearance but life has other plans for me at the moment apparently. Green Ranger is still tore apart and I’m not inclined to take either of my other current vehicles that far. Plus there’s an EMS crisis meeting Thursday evening that I kind of need to attend locally in addition to everything else going on
 
We are going to be showing up Friday, rather than Thursday. Jessica couldn't get the day off and the new 12 volt refrigerator might not be delivered until then. I got my money's worth out of the other, cheap one but it isn't keeping temp like it should anymore. The replacement is a ICECO, but their delivery speed and notifications aren't all that great. So, we'll see.

@Curious Hound I have a spare mag mount GMRS antenna, if you want me to bring it. It's the one that came with the radio.
 
@Curious Hound I have a spare mag mount GMRS antenna, if you want me to bring it. It's the one that came with the radio.
That would be awesome. I am not quite going to make it over to 85's house this afternoon. I had to take mom for her hair appointment this morning.
 
On the other hand...

This ugly little thing will carry some serious camping gear.
2026 Fall Colors Campout
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top