Will this seat fit in my Ranger?


Featured Build Threads

BobSacamano

Forum Member

⭐Supporting Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2024
Messages
202
Points
101
Age
65
City
Brookhaven
State - Country
MS - USA
Other
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 Door
Vehicle Year
1996
Vehicle
Ford Ranger
Drive
2WD
Engine
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
Total Lift
Skyjacker Leveling Coils
Tire Size
31x10.5x15
I really need some more comfortable seats. Do you think I could swap the tracks off my original seats onto this? It is a 96 standard cab manual transmission. I could probably go to the junkyard and find another one for the passenger side. But I’m not sure I would have room to put in the Explorer floor console. Any advice is appreciated.
Will this seat fit in my Ranger?
 
The recline part won't work as good in a standard cab.
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top