2004 Edge Instrument panel lights - 73 or 74?


Featured Build Threads

paulnola

15+ Year Member

U.S. Military - Veteran
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
51
Points
3,101
City
New Orleans, LA
Vehicle Year
2004
Engine
3.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Total Lift
Stock
Total Drop
Stock
Tire Size
Stock
I went to change my instrument panel lights since most of them were out. Everything I read said that they should be 194s, so I bought a pack of 10. When I pulled the panel out, it has 11 sockets and they are all the same size and all tiny. I took one out and it is less that half the size of a 194. I tried a 37 but it was too long and slightly too wide. I think it is a 73 or 74. Has anyone else done this? I see people posting about their '03s using the 194s but mine does not. Did the instrument panel change for 2004? Of course neither the bulb nor the socket has a number on it.

I put it back together earlier but will take it out again soon and try to post some pics.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
Try the 2721 bulbs. I had to replace a couple in my instrument panel 2008 Ranger a little over a year ago and mine took the 2721.
 
Thanks, I will try those. Someone suggested I try 74s but they were too big as well.
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top