• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Worst CD ever

mhughes165

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
so, i was thinkin, whats everyones opinion on the worst cd they ever wasted there money on, mine is metallica's st. anger.....i gave it away after flipping through it for 15 minutes lol

Bennybooster

EMT / Paramedic
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Well, I would never spend money on a CD that I havnt listened too before, but a Cd I never have bought but totally blows would be anything by Five Finger Death Punch, besides the fact that they suck and are bro metal, they ruined a classic song. its unforgivable

farmer

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Mix of 78-96
Make / Model
Ford donors
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
357w
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
Total Lift
13ish
Tire Size
39.5x15.5

COPPERHEAD85

V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Type O Negitive's second cd.

JohnnyO

Moderator Emeritus
Supporting Member
Forum Staff - Retired
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
1.5"
Tire Size
265/70-17
My credo
"220, 221, whatever it takes."
Some generic Rat Pack CD, which did not have the real Frank, Dean, and Sammy, but instrumental covers of their songs and not very good covers at that.

bcost882

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2000, 2011
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L, 1.6L
Transmission
Manual
Well, I would never spend money on a CD that I havnt listened too before, but a Cd I never have bought but totally blows would be anything by Five Finger Death Punch, besides the fact that they suck and are bro metal, they ruined a classic song. its unforgivable
whoa there.... i like the original song alot but i like the new song too cause it gave it a diffrent sound......and why does everything that comes from the west coast have to be bro something..... i here nuthin but bro this and bro that.....they are very similar to kilswitch which is ok..... but that like adding texas to the beginning of everything...like i spent the night in a hotel in california and took a gnarly bro-s&^t in the toilet.... come on it is like NJ and jawn......sry not a attack at you benny just....i rele hate how everything is bro....pisses me off

Psychopete

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Filter "Short Bus"

Edit:

i like the original song alot but i like the new song too cause it gave it a diffrent sound......
The remake is terrible. I think anyone that likes the remake simply is lying about ever hearing or liking the original song. New artists need to leave these classic rock songs to the classic rock artists that wrote them.

Edit:

What the **** is bro metal?

Last edited:

bcost882

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2000, 2011
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L, 1.6L
Transmission
Manual
that is like saying that jimi hendrix should not have done all along the watchtower because bob dylan did it before him... im not saying that five finger is jimi but by your state of mind that amazing song would not have come about. or what about the songs guns n' roses coverd, or saying that george thorogood was horrible during his "stealing" of one bourbon, one scotch, one beer....everyone from janis joplin, rise against, elvis costello, and even metallica have recorded songs that were recorded before them and it is sad to think that after someone has done it no one would be able to put another spin on it. cause i believe at the time these people were considerd new artists to the songs they were recording

Bennybooster

EMT / Paramedic
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
whoa there.... i like the original song alot but i like the new song too cause it gave it a diffrent sound......and why does everything that comes from the west coast have to be bro something..... i here nuthin but bro this and bro that.....they are very similar to kilswitch which is ok..... but that like adding texas to the beginning of everything...like i spent the night in a hotel in california and took a gnarly bro-s&^t in the toilet.... come on it is like NJ and jawn......sry not a attack at you benny just....i rele hate how everything is bro....pisses me off
A bro is someone who drives around in a gmc with a 8 inch lift with 20 inch rims and 33inch tires with fmf stickers all over it. This is the style of music they listen to. Unfortunately we have to deal with them alot on the west coast cause California is so close and there are alot of people like that. And I love Killswitch and I wouldnt really compare them to 5fdp. Not attacking just stating my opinion.

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
whoa there.... i like the original song alot but i like the new song too cause it gave it a diffrent sound......
If it is "Bad Company" I like both versions too. The new edgier version is kind of neat IMO.

My only real complaint was replacing "six gun" with "shotgun", but it still works.

Personally most CD's are crap, it is rare to get one I like more than half the songs on it... which is why I get what I like and only what I like on the internet now.

ufgators68

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L V-6
Transmission
Automatic
Anything by Rascal Flatts.

wahlstrom1

J-man HD Mech
OTOTM Winner
2011 Truck of The Year
Forum Staff - Retired
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
Anything by Rascal Flatts.
Yes...

And I like both versions of 'Bad Company', but I'm more of a hard rock/metal kind of person, so I tend to listen to the 5FDP version more.

I do not have knee high black socks.... or a flat bill hat.... but I do like 'bro' music for the most part :icon_hornsup:

wookie13

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.4 TRITON V-8
Transmission
Automatic
Anything by Taylor Swift or Shania Twain:thefinger: whoever told them they could sing needs to be KILLED!! They sound like cats in heet!!

Bennybooster

EMT / Paramedic
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I listen to metalcore, more hardcore than 5fdp

farmer

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Mix of 78-96
Make / Model
Ford donors
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
357w
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
Total Lift
13ish
Tire Size
39.5x15.5
the new bad company was instrumentally very different than the original, which is why i dont like it, i think it sounds lame

more hardcore
speaking of hating the way certain phrases are used :thefinger: I think people are talking about hardcore bands like Bulldoze or Agnostic Front

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals