• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

--weezl--'s 07 FX4 Level II

--weezl--

June 2011 OTOTM Winner
Law Enforcement
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
yeah i saw the camo ones, wouldn't suit my truck... the only problem with the blue ones, is the lettering is black around it, not white... kinda like white

Ranger Sport Honduras

Zoom Zoom
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mitsubishi/Ford
Engine Size
3.0/2.3
My credo
Fortune Favors the Brave
nice decals.
even if they arent white, they still look nice.

03ranger30

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L V6
Transmission
Manual
This makes me really wish I would have gotten a 4wd ranger instead of the one I have now. Anyways thats a nice truck and I think those stickers look great!!

--weezl--

June 2011 OTOTM Winner
Law Enforcement
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
thanks 03!

ok, so i ran into a little bit.... no, i didn't, a little bit of a mishap ran into me yesterday while out on the trail, i got hit by a quad, the guy stopped, did the right thing, was apologetic, and is willing to pay for all damages (which is not a whole lot)

here's the kicker... the passenger side light had stopped working, so i spent HOURS with 2 friends re soldering all of the wires between the circuit board and the plugs, to get it to work again, when did i spend this time, you might ask? the night before the light got broken...

the good news! the lights still work, so i plan to sell them, i figure i can get a few dollars for them, should atleast cover the cost of my high mount, i think i can fix the plastic reasonably well

so i'm at a point where i'm trying to decide if i want to go with the clear, like i've got, a smoked lens, with black back, or silver with red lens... might email the manufacture, see if they can put together a black back with red lens on it, would be like painted tails, and all led, but still look very stock! :D

now that that issue is out of the way, i'll give you guys a list of near future mods: (in order of when they will be done)

expo rear disk brake conversion (should be bolt on with the axles on the fx4 LII)
Custom dash kit, with switches installed in it (part way through making the kit right now)
amber warning lights all the way around the truck
abs override button

K.Strong

TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Toyota
Engine Size
4L
Transmission
Manual
the good news! the lights still work, so i plan to sell them, i figure i can get a few dollars for them, should atleast cover the cost of my high mount, i think i can fix the plastic reasonably well
Let me know how much, I need to replace mine.

--weezl--

June 2011 OTOTM Winner
Law Enforcement
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i'll pm ya...

--weezl--

June 2011 OTOTM Winner
Law Enforcement
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
ok, update time, the guy who hit me, paid me for the damages, i came to him with a modest price of 180, inc shipping (price i actually got was 180.99) so i called him, met up with him and he ended up handing me 200$ in cash, AWESOME! went online, ended up getting a set of replacements on ebay for about 172, so i saved a few coins there... was going to get an LED high mount at the same time, but i CAN'T get a red one, no one sells them, so i was going to get black/clear, and black/clear tails, but i can't find them either, then cargo lights were making it more difficult... someone suggested to me, first, that i should use LED strip lights under the bed rail for cargo lighting, which i think i'm going to do... so now we are down to a brake only high mount... then someone suggested i just go with an LED replacement, as i had plans to actually buy a silver/clear lens and paint it with red candy, to make it red, to match the stockish looking lights i ordered... so that's where i'm at with the lights... and just because i can, a teaser for you guys :D

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
congrats on making some profit dude! haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, Bitches!

DisturbedMXer8

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger XLT
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Sweet truck, man. I don't see a whole lot of the new trucks garage-built, these days. Very nice.

--weezl--

June 2011 OTOTM Winner
Law Enforcement
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
thank you gentlemen! lol, i'll have some more pics up pretty soon as i'm working on a few things for the truck, got am email last night, my tails have been shipped (andrew, you're probably stoked about that eh?)

volrath

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Manual
looks great so far!!!!!

btw im here for the pics....

--weezl--

June 2011 OTOTM Winner
Law Enforcement
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
thanks man, i've got a sub update, and will have pics, but can't put it up until i get a chance, and i'm moving in the next 2 days, so updating this thread is low on my priority list... i promise pictures in the next week...

volrath

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Manual
thanks man, i've got a sub update, and will have pics, but can't put it up until i get a chance, and i'm moving in the next 2 days, so updating this thread is low on my priority list... i promise pictures in the next week...
perfectly understandable. i just moved a few monthes ago and finally have internet for the first time i like seven years. before the big sever change here(many years ago) i had like 700 some posts. but i couldn't get online intime to save my profile or what ever it was we had to do. so i had to start a new one.

now i feed to find the charger cable for my camera and ill be posting pics alot also.

--weezl--

June 2011 OTOTM Winner
Law Enforcement
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
nice! when you start a thread, (especially if it's pic heavy) drop the link in here so i am sure to find it!

i was hoping to get a chance to take some pics, but i have been busy...

Nate_DNR

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Thats a beautiful truck it looks like alot of fun and you've done an amazing job on it. I was wondering what year explorer springs are you running?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals