• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

swap auto to man on 88 bII

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
ok im new to fords and this will be my first auto to man swap so any input will be app.
i have done man to auto 6 times but now i want to get rid of my shitty auto and put a man in it
i have a man bII as a donner so
input please
:icon_confused::icon_confused::icon_confused::icon_confused:
:icon_idea::icon_idea::icon_idea::icon_idea::icon_idea:

Last edited:

trail B2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I did one wasn't to bad, mine was an m50d and it fit right in.Ive heard them say the 145 or146 is a different length so I would throw a tape on there to measure the length see if you need to change cross brace or what ever.When you change the pedals you change the whole setup I had the dash out anyway so I can't say if thats hard or not, had some on here say easy.Put in a new slave cylinder and clutch. The way the rig is made everything bolts in nice.Well worth it for me but I had a pair of worn out shoes and a lot of motivation to get rid of the a4ld. P.S. what kind of contracting do you do?

RBVRager

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2002/99/90/84/&
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
ok im new to fords and this will be my first auto to man swap so any input will be app.
i have done man to auto 6 times but now i want to get rid of my shitty auto and put a man in it
i have a man bII as a donner so
input please
:icon_confused::icon_confused::icon_confused::icon_confused:
:icon_idea::icon_idea::icon_idea::icon_idea::icon_idea:
Pretty simple swap.
you will need to swap the brake pedal bracket (steering colomn bracket) for a clutch/brake bracket & clutch master & slave cyl. from a doner truck. Good luck. RBVRager.:icon_hornsup:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals