• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Suicidal thoughts...

mtnrgr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
6" Skyjacker, with 1.5" coil spacers, custom radius arms, custom traction bars
Tire Size
31x10.50
My credo
Lord God is my guardian
Got up from bed to use the bathroom and lost my balance with my back issues I have. I normally use my cane, this time I didn't . Have been getting back into using it.

Having a lot more memory problems these days, therefore I am unable to remember everything.

Josh B

Supporting Member
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Alcohol and some medicines cause memory loss, talk with your family and doctors about it. Pls be careful with that

Garth Libre

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Manual
Therapy is the best answer but not the only answer. Try improving your diet, adding a little exercise, learning a new skill or hobby. Even a project that you've been putting off can add interest, focus and a new goal. Take it one day at a time, look for openings in the clouds and most of all know that life is a constantly changing deal with new things just around the corner. Many people have found their outlook and life changed for the better, but you'll never know if you decide to end your life.

Eddo Rogue

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger 4x4
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
OHV
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
skyjacker front leveling kit
Tire Size
31-10.50R15
My credo
Crossed threads are tight threads.
Dont underestimate hydration. Drink lots of water. I read some good info that explains how important it is.

I started to notice on days I dont hydrate enough, I am "off"....

mtnrgr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
Tire Size
31x10.50
My credo
Lord God is my guardian
Alcohol and some medicines cause memory loss, talk with your family and doctors about it. Pls be careful with that
Don't drink any type of booze, not my thing. Don't take any prescription medications. The only two medications I take are advil and weed..been that way my whole life..I have a high tolerance to pain.

Last edited:

mtnrgr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
Tire Size
31x10.50
My credo
Lord God is my guardian
Therapy is the best answer but not the only answer. Try improving your diet, adding a little exercise, learning a new skill or hobby. Even a project that you've been putting off can add interest, focus and a new goal. Take it one day at a time, look for openings in the clouds and most of all know that life is a constantly changing deal with new things just around the corner. Many people have found their outlook and life changed for the better, but you'll never know if you decide to end your life.
I have a good eating habit. I eat right and exercise daily..mainly going for a few walks each day. Never been over weight in my life..in my my 20s and 30s, was a solid 230, that was all muscle..now I am 190..I keep myself healthy as best I can.

mtnrgr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
Tire Size
31x10.50
My credo
Lord God is my guardian
Dont underestimate hydration. Drink lots of water. I read some good info that explains how important it is.

I started to notice on days I dont hydrate enough, I am "off"....
Water is my primary source of liquid, drink it each day. Have drank more water in my life then anything else. Have not drank a soda in over 3 decades, not ever been a coffee drinker. I definitely stay hydrated thru the whole year.

Chapap

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger XLT
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Drop
1.5” till I get these springs replaced
Tire Size
225-70-R14
I used to drink coffee. I've never really felt the effects of caffeine. It might make me slightly less tired and keeps me from going to sleep if I drink it too late. I just like it. When I did security, I'd brew a partial pot and drink it on breaks. Eventually I got the idea to pour a whole pot into a big cup and take it with me in the truck. After a couple days of that I had a constant, mild migraine and my body just hurt. I only drink coffee as an occasional snack now.

oldgeek

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger XLT
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Have they done a CT scan or MRI of your head?

Really feeling for you. The occasional 'woozy' episodes I go through are disconcerting enough. I can only imagine what you are dealing with.

mtnrgr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
Tire Size
31x10.50
My credo
Lord God is my guardian
Have they done a CT scan or MRI of your head?

Really feeling for you. The occasional 'woozy' episodes I go through are disconcerting enough. I can only imagine what you are dealing with.
I had a cat scan and 3 mri's in 2019 after the main fall that caused my brain injury. The memory has worsened since my other falls and landing on my head. Since I live in a different county now, I am getting established with a new doctor...he will do what needs to be done to help me get better. I do know is..one more hard impact I will not survive as the brain can't deal with another hard impact..been to many. If God is calling me home, take me already as I am tired of this. That way I can meet him face to face...be with my Rebecca and my 2 Rottweilers again.

oldgeek

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger XLT
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
You have lost so much. Too much. I am so sorry.

I sure will be glad when nobody will be sick anymore. (Isaiah 33:24)

Josh B

Supporting Member
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
I had a cat scan and 3 mri's in 2019 after the main fall that caused my brain injury. The memory has worsened since my other falls and landing on my head. Since I live in a different county now, I am getting established with a new doctor...he will do what needs to be done to help me get better. I do know is..one more hard impact I will not survive as the brain can't deal with another hard impact..been to many. If God is calling me home, take me already as I am tired of this. That way I can meet him face to face...be with my Rebecca and my 2 Rottweilers again.
I am certainly not encouraging rushing that, but a healthy hope in God is key to having a hopeful outlook, and I am happy to see you have that :)

Eddo Rogue

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger 4x4
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
OHV
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
skyjacker front leveling kit
Tire Size
31-10.50R15
My credo
Crossed threads are tight threads.
You have not served you purpose yet is why.
Maybe it is nothing more than save the life of someone who then changes the world (in a good way).
Or maybe inspire right before you die.
You have an important purpose, it might be lifelong or just for a moment in the beginning or right before the end.
This is why its his decision, not ours...until then we are stuck here... get comfy, make friends, play cards lol.

89Twincharge

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
your here just for what your doing now... Talking about your life, the good and bad. I've been through addiction, I've lived in a station wagon for 2 years, lost over 600k in the stock market, but with all that said, all the small good things that have happened, just make the bullshit worth it, so I challenge you any way you can to just speak from your heart to all people anyway you can about the beauty in life. Even though you miss your close loved ones you still have your family in God!! Brother if you ever need to talk you can pm me or right here in the open feel free!!

sgtsandman

Aircraft Fuel Tank Diver
TRS Forum Moderator
U.S. Military - Active
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Ham Radio Operator
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2011/2019
Make / Model
Ranger XLT/FX4
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC/2.3 Ecoboost
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Pre-2008 lift/Stock
Tire Size
31X10.5R15/265/65R17
I agree with Eddie, God isn’t done with you yet and is keeping you around for a reason. You have some purpose to fill yet. It doesn’t have to be life shaking but even small things can have huge consequences later on.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals