• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Sportbike heaven!

Crashtest84

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
that vid in the link the road looks kinda rough and cracked I think I would have to pass looks fun tho... I still like some of the roads in Co. and the dragon in tenn and kentucky pretty much all the roads in kentucky rock

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
that looks freaky, would love to try it on my dirtbike though!

Jeff

crbnunit

Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
that vid in the link the road looks kinda rough and cracked I think I would have to pass looks fun tho... I still like some of the roads in Co. and the dragon in tenn and kentucky pretty much all the roads in kentucky rock
There are bad assed roads everywhere. RR 337 in Texas, Bunch of roads in CO, NM, AZ, NV, CA, AR, MO, TN, GA, AL.... The problem with most of them is they also have more cops per mile than any other stretch of highyway on the planet! Damn cops! LOL!!!...

Crashtest84

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
There are bad assed roads everywhere. RR 337 in Texas, Bunch of roads in CO, NM, AZ, NV, CA, AR, MO, TN, GA, AL.... The problem with most of them is they also have more cops per mile than any other stretch of highyway on the planet! Damn cops! LOL!!!...
We have one best local roads for me talimena drive 34 miles on the oklahoma side and like 20 on the arkansas side. Best thing is, its in a state park so only the park rangers and state po pos have jurisdiction. The park rangers dont really care unless we cause trouble really. We passed one going about 100 110 mph then when he passed us at one of the lil stops he just waved and told us to stay outta trouble!

Jason

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
(formerly) 200
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
West Virginia. 199 to 250. You'll get over 130 miles of switchbacks and be luck to see a cop at all. I have gone 5 times to WV and one time saw a cop.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals