• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

south jersey and central guys read up also anyone else that might be interested......

RumpRangerSTX

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i am game for anything but the hole i was in last nite was stuck out in 1\4 mile for about 3hrs. lol :icon_rofl:

1988broncoll

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
That sucks did you get any pics?

RumpRangerSTX

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
no pics i try to go thru were mybe 40;s went thru and i reared out big time but all is well

1988broncoll

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
That just means you need to go with bigger tires now lol. What did it take to get you out

STRUCK

June 2009 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i keep hearin about a ranger about the same size as mine and my co-worker lives 3 doors down form u green f-250 10am at ranger st. sounds good to me may have to bring my kids wife has a baby shower so i think i got the kids but i should be there
Ah ok I know the green F-250 your talking about.

As for where we go on sunday, it dont matter to me I guess we could just see what happens then. Or what everyone feels like doing. I havent been wheeling in a few months so I'm down for anything.

ssj123

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L V6
Transmission
Automatic
yea im not looking to do anything major either cause i cant afford to fix anything right now lol so thats why im curious what their plans are

dennis461

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Jeep
Engine Size
3.0l
Transmission
Automatic
And no text message?

i am game for anything but the hole i was in last nite was stuck out in 1\4 mile for about 3hrs. lol :icon_rofl:
Don't you have my number? I can get there in 30 minutes...

Did Grass Roots Jeep club pull you out?

A police sketch artist was over by High Crossing.

ssj123

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L V6
Transmission
Automatic
grass roots? hah thats my old club. i thought your ranger looked familiar dennis i think ive wheeled with you before.

RumpRangerSTX

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
some guy in a 05 f- 150 a goe tracker couldn't also a 78 f150 didn't my rears where under the mud sand u know that 1\4 mile stuff sunday i am game for anything the way i c it i sure we can find some where to go and no dennis i don; t have your nub and it was about midnite when i got stuck

ssj123

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L V6
Transmission
Automatic

dennis does that jeep look familiar. i remember the ride it was awhile ago. i had a broken front driveshaft so my jeep stayed parked at the ranger station and i rode in vince's yellow wrangler taking pics. just curious if you remember by any chance. i remember it was you because of your front bumper. i thought it looked familiar and your grassroots commment confirmed it.

ssj123

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L V6
Transmission
Automatic
theres a jeep group heading out of atsion sunday at 10am. its my old club. i got in contact with them today and havent seen any of them in going on a year and they invited me on there run. i know its an open ride so maybe if you guys can shoot up atsion a little earlier everyone can head out together. they invited me to meet up with them and since i havent seen them in so long i took them up on it although im not sure if im wheeling my ranger or not. i still want to meet up with you guys to so i dont know if you can make it up there any earlier or not but if so i think it would make for a pretty good day.

RumpRangerSTX

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i think we should meet up like 9;30am and tag along with the jeeps they are levin at 10 am that way if only 2 or 3 people show up we can still have a good time i will be there around 9;30 so i think i might tag along with the jeeps

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals