• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Seat Compatibility '91 Standard Cab Buckets

RhainyC

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Well after reading through almost the whole forum, I didn't find the answer I was trying to find. I did get a lot more ideas, and the Tech Lib article on Seats was helpful as well. It did leave me with a few questions...or maybe it is just one. :c-n: Or maybe I just haven't had enough coffee yet... :c-n:

Specifically what model vehicle and year bucket seats are interchangable with my '91 Ranger XLT Standard cab without modification?

At present I have the power lumbar seats which I adore, however, the drivers is not working properly, and was a bit torn up when I bought the truck, and I want to replace it. I love the grey colour so want to stick with that, or perhaps a darker grey, if I can find a pair of seats that will bolt right in...I haven't the time nor patience to refabricate the tracks at this time.

samsonitesamsonite

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Jeep
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
well pretty much anthing that you can bolt your seatracks to. But A direct swap? If you use your stock seat tracks, you can use any ranger/bronco2 seat, and most explorer seats (i believe, I know gen1 explorers do.) bolt right to your tracks.

RhainyC

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Cool! Thanks for the info...

With having the truck needing, most likely major repairs, I am trying to think of a few other things to get done before she gets back on the road...the drivers seat is one issue.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals