• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Problems..

mitch4x4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Alright, I just got a bronco 2 (1988) it needs alot of body work and some floor repair but it only has 203 000km and its a standerd transmission and transfercase also manual hubs. Anyways here are the problems.. 1)my turn singles dont work at all, no 4 ways ether..fuse? if so were are they located at. 2) blower motor dosent turn on and even the AC light is off once again were is the fuse located for that. Dose anyone have a wiring diagram for the truck

Wicked_Sludge

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3-point-GO
Transmission
Manual
fuse panel is located under the drivers side dash.

for simple repair work and wiring diagrams, i suggest picking up a haynes manual for your truck.

mitch4x4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Alright thanks, also my bronco is a 88 well the guy put a 89 grill in it with headlights now the single lights dont work at all..now i dont think the rangers from 88 down had the same single lights that the 89s did? im thinking he didnt wire them up or something?

Wicked_Sludge

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3-point-GO
Transmission
Manual
if its a sealed beam headlight then its the same as the earlier generation trucks. even if its composite, it should be wired the same.

baddis

U.S. Military - Veteran
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 Sohc 1.5 ecoboost
Transmission
Automatic
do the arrows on the dash light up? if they do and stay on it is more than likley you have a bad bulb. if not check the fuse then the flasher.

mitch4x4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
No the dash indacators do not come on, The truck has a lot of potentail but this guy did some shady work so prepare for some diffrent questions. Also the biggest laugh i got is when i turn the lights on or the key he has it running so the fuel pump runs off of the lights im guessing its wired to one of the back lights. and it keeps running i cant see that being good or mabey im wrong. Were is the fuel pump power wire run sapposed to go,to the ignition switch?

baddis

U.S. Military - Veteran
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 Sohc 1.5 ecoboost
Transmission
Automatic
the fuel pums run up to a relay on the passenger fenderwell under the hood from here they go into the inertia switch and then into the ecm. from there i don't have a clue.

mitch4x4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
well it seems to work fine now so ill leave it alone, which wire is the sending wire for the gas gauge? what color i mean. Also i got all my lights working and blower motor it was just fueses..now some random wire grounded on steel and burnt the stock radio out of it..she lights up but dosent do anything oh well i was gonna replace it anyways. its a project guys!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals