• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Pitchman Billy Mays Found Dead

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Too bad, seemed like a decent guy. I found him annoying for years, then with Pitchman they kinda got behind the scenes a little about what the technique was, which was interesting.

Frank The Tank

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
You're right, should be picketing their funerals! MJ's for sure! Amazing how the morons are glorifying MJ the Pedophile.

Michael made a name for himself by catering to the filthy lusts of the people of this generation and teaching rebellion against the standards and commandments of God. God punished him by cutting his life short and
sending Mike to hell! This whoremonger and adulterer has been disabused of the notion that his fame could stop the wrath of the living and true God.
He who cast the first stone...............
See you in hell a$$hole.

Frank

Jay FX4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
I'm with The Tank on this one.

Regardless of what these people may have done with their lives, they're gone, whether it's to Heaven, Hell, or anything in between. They are dead, and the jokes should die with them. I made fun of MJ too, he made himself an easy target, but I never will again. Doing that will only make myself look low class and ignorant. The Mays jokes are even worse...the dude didn't even do anything wrong...aside from being annoying.
I can't really say that the crap in this thread is offending me personally, but it still doesn't seem right. The people saying this stuff might just view it as harmless internet BS'ing, but if this is how you truly feel...that's not healthy.

But hey, if you want to reserve a toasty corner of hell for yourself next to Hitler and Farrakhan, feel free!

Have a great day!:D

Jason

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
(formerly) 200
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I'm with The Tank on this one.

Regardless of what these people may have done with their lives, they're gone, whether it's to Heaven, Hell, or anything in between. They are dead, and the jokes should die with them. I made fun of MJ too, he made himself an easy target, but I never will again. Doing that will only make myself look low class and ignorant. The Mays jokes are even worse...the dude didn't even do anything wrong...aside from being annoying.
I can't really say that the crap in this thread is offending me personally, but it still doesn't seem right. The people saying this stuff might just view it as harmless internet BS'ing, but if this is how you truly feel...that's not healthy.

But hey, if you want to reserve a toasty corner of hell for yourself next to Hitler and Farrakhan, feel free!

Have a great day!:D
I think Frank's opposition was to oilpatch's little half-baked sermon. The jokes are funny. If you live a life in the public eye, it's one of the downsides. People won't joke when you or I die because they won't know.

Jay FX4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Right, I was agreeing with Frank. I don't want any confusion though, I didn't intend for my comment to be perceived as how "we" feel. I'm just speaking for myself.

I don't think it's because I'm not in the public eye that people won't make fun of me when I die. First, I haven't done anything in my life to be so blatantly disrespected, and second, I don't associate with people who act like that.

Again, everyone's free to say whatever they want. I have been following the thread, and I'm not boo-hooing about it or reporting posts or anything like that. I just don't get the amusement out of it that some of you do.
I made my opinion known FWIW (probably nothing) and I'll leave it at that.

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
I think some wisdom is required here so I will offer my ponderance for the day...

"Of all the people who're (that's not a common whore) not alive, they are either dead or haven't been born yet..."

Me...circa the day after my first experiment with mind altering proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation...or was it drugs?

red85

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
306 ci
Transmission
Automatic
No worries. Vince and Sham Wow will pick up the slack. I see Vince is doing some slap cutting thing commercials now. Whenever I see Vince I think he looks like one of the guys in Jackass...

Jason

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
(formerly) 200
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
No worries. Vince and Sham Wow will pick up the slack. I see Vince is doing some slap cutting thing commercials now. Whenever I see Vince I think he looks like one of the guys in Jackass...

NSFW!! just language, no nudity.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfYijyWMAjo&eurl=http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=dick%20slap&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&s&feature=player_embedded

But vince is busy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybNVLFVZ6hI&NR=1

Last edited:

red85

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
306 ci
Transmission
Automatic
LOL did you guys check out the other Youtube vids? There are some other really funny ones there that are "Vince" parodies.

tpking

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
what some of you are forgetting is that most famous people wasnt born that way alot of the worked hard to get where they are.. not one person here could say they wouldnt take billys mays place and take over all if fame and fortune .. famous people do bad things in life just like the average joe . you suppose to celebrate death because they finally got outa here and mourn a birth because they are just beginning lets face it this world has went to hell

Jason

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
(formerly) 200
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
what some of you are forgetting is that most famous people wasnt born that way alot of the worked hard to get where they are.. not one person here could say they wouldnt take billys mays place and take over all if fame and fortune .. famous people do bad things in life just like the average joe . you suppose to celebrate death because they finally got outa here and mourn a birth because they are just beginning lets face it this world has went to hell
I would take Billy Mays place. He had a fun life doing what he loved. However, I will still make jokes. It's what I do.

I would not take the pedophiles place however. He can keep it.

Capt Jay

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'93 body.
Make / Model
Ford(ish)
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
He who cast the first stone...............
See you in hell a$$hole.

Frank
:icon_thumby:
Right, I was agreeing with Frank. I don't want any confusion though, I didn't intend for my comment to be perceived as how "we" feel. I'm just speaking for myself.

I don't think it's because I'm not in the public eye that people won't make fun of me when I die. First, I haven't done anything in my life to be so blatantly disrespected, and second, I don't associate with people who act like that.

Again, everyone's free to say whatever they want. I have been following the thread, and I'm not boo-hooing about it or reporting posts or anything like that. I just don't get the amusement out of it that some of you do.
I made my opinion known FWIW (probably nothing) and I'll leave it at that.
"Kumbaya my lord kumbaya.........................................."

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals