• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

old people keep unplugging my truck

Jason

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
(formerly) 200
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Yeah. You should kill the old people just like all the really smart people are saying.

User Name missing

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
na, just take really small copper wire, wrap the entire cable with it then wrap the copper wire around the plug and plug it in. Sit back and watch the fireworks.

Ozwynn

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
RE Interceptor
Transmission
Manual
My credo
If you can't go through it or around it, then go over it.
That's why they call it vengeful retaliation. Can be done later when they are least expecting it. They're old, memory is getting short. You can hit them and they won't have a clue as to why.
I worked at a condo association for years. If I learned anything, it's how to f*** with old people:thefinger::buttkick:
you must lead an honorable existence.....

Dead_Moose

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
This is the thread that never ends
It goes on and on my friends
some people started replying to it..........

88_Eddie

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 2000
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L, 4.0L
Transmission
Manual
take all of your old spare change and make a trail leading away from ur truck, end it about 1/4 mile away, by the time they get back they'll be too tired to deal with ur plug

GoodOld85BlueBalls

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2010/2013
Make / Model
FORD/FORD
Engine Size
3.0Powerstroke/3.5 EcoBoost
Transmission
Manual
take all of your old spare change and make a trail leading away from ur truck, end it about 1/4 mile away, by the time they get back they'll be too tired to deal with ur plug
:icon_rofl:That got me laughing, thinking about the old guy lost with alzheimer's and can't find his way back!:icon_rofl:

LearjetMinako

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L 140ci
Transmission
Manual
they dont unplugg it anymore,now its worthless to think about ideas to catch the old guys:annoyed:
Figures. Just like trying to find a rattle. It annoys you when driving, but won't make a pep when trying to find it.

Ozwynn

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
RE Interceptor
Transmission
Manual
My credo
So sorry I don't meet your grand expectations...

I believe you were one of the smart people Jason was referring too........ Sorry but I got no use for punks that torment the elderly for their own amusement.... Some of those "old People" that you like to mess with seen and did things in Europe and Japan that would make you cry....... some seen and did things in Korea that would make you cry (like a little girl I might add) and again .... some of them did things in Viet Nam that would make you cry..... Don't believe ..... go volunteer and a VFW post.......... The situation was resolved, we don't want to hear about how you mess with old people ..............

hornetsnest

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 L
Transmission
Manual
you must lead an honorable existence.....
I believe you were one of the smart people Jason was referring too........ Sorry but I got no use for punks that torment the elderly for their own amusement.... Some of those "old People" that you like to mess with seen and did things in Europe and Japan that would make you cry....... some seen and did things in Korea that would make you cry (like a little girl I might add) and again .... some of them did things in Viet Nam that would make you cry..... Don't believe ..... go volunteer and a VFW post.......... The situation was resolved, we don't want to hear about how you mess with old people ..............
geez man. Pull up your panties. Thanks for giving a perfect example of being able to mess with old people. way to freakin easy.

Jason

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
(formerly) 200
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
But bu...but, how is he going to seem cool or tough if he can't spew ridiculous revenge scenarios over the internet?

hornetsnest

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 L
Transmission
Manual
anyway...fine....point taken, I'll shut up.

Scotty J.

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
Wow, what a buzz kill...

lil_Blue_Ford

TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.9L
Transmission
Manual
geez man. Pull up your panties. Thanks for giving a perfect example of being able to mess with old people. way to freakin easy.
:ban:

Ozwynn

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
RE Interceptor
Transmission
Manual
My credo

I may be an Asshole and have the maturity of a 10 y/o boy ........ but he has his description in his tag ..........

btw .... I don't wear panties ... I go with out ......

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals